All reviews full kitchen front desk hot breakfast each morning sized fridge normal hotel social hour shelbyville road home away from home an extended stay small kitchen laundry facilities outdoor pool cracker barrel extra room safe area breakfast bar two bedroom suite
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Place needs an upgrade. Breakfast mediocre. No indoor pool or hot tub. The rooms are very dated. Hot breakfast items were charred and dry. The hallway was filled with loaves of bread and bagels all over the floor when we arrived. Had to step over all of it and wondered how much of it was for tomorrow's breakfast. A dog howled during the night.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank cdr3397
Mark B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The suite was very nicely appointed however the toilet did not flush well and the sink drain was stuck in the closed position which made the sink drain very slowly. The room was noisy due to the fact that you could hear people in the hallway and next door.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the room conditions. Please be assured that all of your concerns are being taken care of. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 16 April 2016

I am not a smoker, but there are rooms in this hotel that are designated smoking rooms. My first room during my stay was a non-smoking room but it smelled like smoke. I was moved to a different room and it was fine until I opened the window and a smoking room somewhere in the hotel must have had their window open and the smoke funneled into my room. If you cant handle smoke then you may want to consider a different hotel. Other than the smoke issue, this hotel is fine. The rooms are pretty large and there rooms all have kitchenettes. There is a morning continental breakfast.

Stayed: March 2016
Mark B, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback. I profusely apologize about the smoke but I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay with us despite that. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. We hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Very disappointed in this Staybridge and I am Spire Elite with IHG. The hotel is literally falling apart and the maintenance is doing absolutely nothing about it.
The washing machines and dryers out of order for my entire 2 month stay. My dishwasher literally fell out of the rack every time you opened the door. Both grills outside aren't useable and we really wanted to cook out.
The office billed my coworkers as well as my own personal debit cards several times instead of putting the charges on the company card. This is an issue they've had several times before and have not corrected. One charge was over $1000 and it took 28 days for them to refund his money.

Room Tip: Top floor is quieter
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Mark B, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the room conditions. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We value your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

I stay here at least once a year and have always been pleased. The rooms are comfortable and quiet -- and mine have been spotlessly clean. The breakfast is quite nice and the staff very helpful. Overall a very good value. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2015