“Seriously delicious”

Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Germantown
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Duck tacos, lamb ribs, elk burger, shrimp n grits.. it was amazing. We are so glad we went here, we will be back!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Wow, we sure would not have visited this place if it hadn't been for the great reviews. Small little bar venue but THE FOOD! We had the fried mac & cheese....no words. We also had the venison burger and the pork belly sandwich both of which were fantastic. We sat at the bar and the bartenders were very friendly. This is a must try place!! It is gourmet food in a bar.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to hammerheads while we were in Louisville for the bourbon trail and let me tell you that their food is amazing. We had their fried mac and cheese balls and unlike others I've had these had a little bit of a kick to them, nothing crazy but just a bit and it really worked. I got the pork belly tacos and the brisket tacos and they were sooo good. The meat was so tender and flavorful and the taco shells were fresh as well. The beer list is pretty nice too. Definitely a must stop when you are anywhere close to the place.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Recommended by hotel staff! Really enjoyed the food, interesting atmosphere. Very short wait to get a table. We had shrimp and grits, duck tacos and hamburgers our group recommends all of these! No signs, just the shark hanging on the building.

A Neighborhood barn and grill!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended by the guys at Cooper and Kings distillery, and it did not disappoint! Had it not have been recommended we wouldn't have found it, and if we had we would have probably driven by - but don't!! We got in just before the rush and the food was amazing. I had the special, which was wild boar tacos and my husband had the chorizo burger, they were both delicious, and so flavoursome. The portions aren't huge, which was good because it meant I got to sample some bacon brownie - yes bacon in a brownie, which was definitely a sharing portion, and it was amazing!!! You must visit this place.