1,109 results
All reviews free shuttle shuttle service within walking distance room was clean front desk staff street noise yum center convention center complimentary breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful bathroom door convenient location oatmeal would stay here again indoor pool very nice hotel the breakfast area
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Great hotel, amenities and location. Has nice small bar with different seating areas and a surprisingly good hot, well stocked (constantly bringing out new trays) breakfast with plenty of seating. Staff was very nice all around. Pool is a really nice size.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mindy W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found your stay to your liking. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This is a NO SMOKING hotel, a big plus. Room was large with 2 double beds and we were on the 4th floor. A.C working, fridge available, iron and board, laundry service ( $ ), coffee maker, hairdryer and bathroom toiletries. No safe in room. Free wifi.
Ice machines on floor and easy access.
Fitness room and pool.
Bar in lobby and large seating area. Coffee /tea and fruit available in the lobby.
Breakfast buffet was adequate, hot and cold choices available.
This hotel is within walking distance to the Hard Rock Cafe and other restaurants, easy to find.
Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I checked in on a tuesday in the afternoon and the front desk agent was excellent, He greeted me as a Hilton Honors member , He took the time to go through my reservation and confirm my room details including the dates and my preferences, the service was excellent, the rooms were very clean and in good shape , this is one of the nicest Hampton I have ever been, during breakfast the staff was fantastic and the food selection was surprisingly good, I normally dont have breakfast at Hamptons because for myself I dont like the quality of it ,but whatever this Hotel is doing they need to keep doing it, the breakfast was very good and the staff was more than pleasant, great stay , great hotel, awesome staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Mindy W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Part of the reason this hotel was selected when setting the Bourbon & Beyond Music festival was the hotel offered free shuttle to the festival. We asked again about the shuttle at check in. We were told they would be happy to shuttle us to the festival even though it was a little outside their normal range. Shen Saturday rolled around and were were ready to catch the shuttle, we were told they would not shuttle us to the festival as it was outside their 8 block range. We would need to make other arrangements to get to the festival. Shame on the Hampton Inn for not following through with their promises.
In regard to the room itself; the overhead bathroom light was not working, a small piece of the ceiling was flacking off & the bathtub faucet constantly dripped. And... I had to track down someone to get regular coffee as they only left decaf. The house keeper on the 5th floor rocked though. Even though I was staying on a different floor, she went out of her way going to the storage room and hooked me up with the coffee.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mindy W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Had a last-minute cancellation on vacation plans and pick Louisville instead. Hotel staff very friendly and very knowledgeable about the local surroundings. Young man at the front desk suggested a restaurant and actually items to try. Made our first night in Louisville wonderful. The breakfast buffet was wonderful! Food was hot and fresh!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mindy W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017