Open today: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Zipline and EBike

Had Zack n Aaron for the zipline tour they kept us on our toes and between the two were very... read more

Reviewed today
LJ878
via mobile
E bike tour

Steven was awesome...informative..fun and made the experience a great one! This is like riding... read more

Reviewed today
Rebecca B
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Louisville
from USD 20.00
from USD 80.00
from USD 75.00
from USD 25.39
11,327 results
All reviews zip lining zipline tour christmas lights tram ride fear of heights electric bike tour ropes course unique experience great adventure a lot of fun super fun caves lines underground max mack zips
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife thought I was crazier than normal when I said I wanted to tour a big hole in the ground. When the tour was complete she and everyone else was happy crazy dad wanted to do it. Our tour guide Gregg was awesome and the tour was very informative.

2  Thank dg821
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Walking in there and looking around its definitely something different to do.my brother and I did the zipline tour and it was alot different then the other zipline we have done but the cave experience was neat! Jakkob and zack were our tour guides and they were great. Very funny and helpful. Doing something like this can be uneasy for people or kids who are not use to it our even for someone like me whose been skydiving but still has issues with standing in high spots. I thought they were great! Everyone there was friendly and I think all the information about the types of stone in between is a cool bonus.
Thanks for making our trip great!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Zach and Jakkob were great and fun made the experience fun! We loved hearing about the caves and how they were made and the history around at all

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was a fun adventure for a family. The suspension bridges were a little scary for this middle age woman but not the kids. Our guides Hunter and Kyle made us feel safe and had great senses of humor making it more fun. Some of the zip lines were quite long (900 feet +\-) so it was good for the adrenaline. We took the 11:30 am tour - if you go at this time be sure to eat something before hand or you’ll be real hungry by the end of the tour.

1  Thank megonm72
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The lines are exciting, the lights and stories from the cave unique, and the whole adventure worth while!!!!