“This is a must see, the Tram tour is amazing!”

Louisville Mega Cavern
Ranked #1 of 211 things to do in Louisville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: While visiting Louisville, Kentucky, you won't want to miss MEGA ZIPS, the world's ONLY underground zipline adventure tour! Featuring 6 ziplines nearly 100 feet off the cavern floor and two challenge bridges, MEGA ZIPS is 2.5 hours of adrenaline-fueled adventure! Though fun for the whole family, the kids will especially love MEGA QUEST, the only underground ropes challenge course in the world! MEGA QUEST features two levels and 76 challenge elements including mini-ziplines and rope walls. Explore at your own pace in this 2-hour adventure! Heights aren't your thing? No problem! Enjoy the jumps in our 320,000 square foot BMX & MTB MEGA BIKE PARK, explore the furthest parts of the cavern on our MEGA eBIKE tour, or enjoy a seated historical tour of the cavern on our MEGA TRAM.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The Mega Cavern is mega cool! I’m not a daredevil myself so we opted for the Tram tour. It was amazing and I am so glad we did it. The cave and the history of the cave is just amazing. We were on limited time but we already talked about going back and doing the zip line, which looks like awesome. Our family really enjoyed this adventure!

Write a ReviewReviews (10,175)
All reviews
in 389 reviews
"ben"
in 378 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife thought I was crazier than normal when I said I wanted to tour a big hole in the ground. When the tour was complete she and everyone else was happy crazy dad wanted to do it. Our tour guide Gregg was awesome and the tour was very informative.

2  Thank dg821
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Walking in there and looking around its definitely something different to do.my brother and I did the zipline tour and it was alot different then the other zipline we have done but the cave experience was neat! Jakkob and zack were our tour guides and they were great. Very funny and helpful. Doing something like this can be uneasy for people or kids who are not use to it our even for someone like me whose been skydiving but still has issues with standing in high spots. I thought they were great! Everyone there was friendly and I think all the information about the types of stone in between is a cool bonus.
Thanks for making our trip great!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Zach and Jakkob were great and fun made the experience fun! We loved hearing about the caves and how they were made and the history around at all

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was a fun adventure for a family. The suspension bridges were a little scary for this middle age woman but not the kids. Our guides Hunter and Kyle made us feel safe and had great senses of humor making it more fun. Some of the zip lines were quite long (900 feet +\-) so it was good for the adrenaline. We took the 11:30 am tour - if you go at this time be sure to eat something before hand or you’ll be real hungry by the end of the tour.

1  Thank megonm72