All reviews big pluses front desk nice hotel marriott hotels breakfast bar room was clean breakfast was included minute drive good nights sleep safe area convenient location thermostat mattress convention refrigerator
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Nice location but surprised that they don’t keep Tea in room and no bottled water. Even though you are Platinum member , you don’t get them in room. Go to front desk and they give you one. Had to complain and finally they put 4 bottles in room refrigerator. Breakfast was nothing to talk about. Paper plates , powered egg preparations and plastic tableware. I am not sure how Marriott allows this.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We were in traffic all day and had to end up stopping in Louisville late without a reservation. We read a few reviews of hotels in the area and were discouraged. We came across reviews for this property and it seemed like something to take a chance on. We were met by a friendly and accommodating front desk employee who quickly gave us a room and pointed us in the direction of somewhere we could eat that was still open.
Upon returning and going up to our room, we were extremely impressed with the size, amenities, and cleanliness of the halls and room. It smelled fresh and had everything we could need to get some much needed rest. The sheets were clean and soft and bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was adequate and had a variety of nice creamers for the coffee which made me quite happy.
Great stay, friendly, employees, clean and safe property.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Check in was prompt and the clerk friendly and courteous. Our room was clean and comfortable. Got a good nights sleep as there was no noise. Breakfast was ok - nothing special. The hotel is located in an industrial park with lots of good restaurants in the immediate area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I felt welcome from the very beginning. All the staff, front desk and breakfast staff, were very friendly. I was surprised that I was upgraded to a suite. I know I’m a Gold status, I know the complimentary upgrade is a toss up. The only complaint is that the pool felt a little cold.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We came into town with our entire basketball team and they accommodated everyone to include the parents. I literally took 3 mins to check into the hotel. The rooms were clean, comfortable and guest services were outstanding! Breakfast was great! I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone with a large party or just visiting the area. Mr. Flannery you are awesome!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business