“Great New York style Pizza”

Butchertown Pizza Hall
Ranked #396 of 1,912 Restaurants in Louisville
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I came here with my wife and family to celebrate my Birthday. I loved the pizza! I got my own individual pepperoni slice. The slice was huge! I love New York style pizza and this place did not disappoint. They have a great beer selection and some cool old-school arcade games here as well. Definitely a must stop for pizza lovers in Louisville!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best slice I’ve ever had in this area... period. Great craft beer selection. Old school beer hall feel. Nothing pretentious about this place. Slices are huge & delicious. And for about $4 you can’t beat the price. One slice & porter or two will fill you up. Sooooo good. Can’t wait to go back. New favorite pizza spot for sure.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I am originally from the east coast where outstanding pizza is everywhere. I have lived in Louisville for many years and have longed for someone to make GREAT pizza. It has finally happened in the form of Louisville Pizza Hall!! My heart is Happy. My stomach is Happy. I made the the drive from Prospect to Butchertown tonight in 5 degree weather to get my fix. Favorite pie is the Whole Hog. The wings, sides and bar/wine selection are pretty fantastic too. Thank you, thank you. Louisville now has a place for excellent pizza!

Reviewed 9 December 2017

We had dinner upstairs and the live music added to the great selection of food and drink. Our server was Awesome...fast friendly service.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I have been here a few times in the past the last time celebrating a birthday with a friend. The pizza is thin crust NYC style. They have a lunch special for $6.99 that includes what would normally be two slices, a couple of garlic bread knot and a drink. It’s a deal. Really. This was the Old Hall’s Cafeteria site now a pizza restaurant. They do have a parking lot. The pie is very good and filling. I have read that they have expanded their menu and no longer use the paper plates that was too small for the pizza. Yay for that. It’s also close to Work the Metal-a cool shop down the street. Check both of them out.