All reviews in house restaurant meeting room general manager attended a conference modern hotel conference center would recommend this hotel to anyone stayed here for nights an upgrade desk staff pleasant stay home away from home checking in business trip definitely stay here again room was spacious a great place to stay
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Very nice, renovated Holiday Inn. Has convention facilities on site; on a different occasion I have been in the convention portion and it is well appointed.
On this particular occasion I was staying for business and while I had been there the week previous, I was surprised that the lady behind the desk, Jennifer, remembered me and welcomed me back. she went out of her way to help me with a small problem I had on the bill. Other staff were super helpful and nice as well. I will be going back to this facility as it is convenient to meetings, but the wonderful treatment by all who work there will keep me coming back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
AaronW2719, Manager at Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Debbie R.

We are so happy to hear the wonderful things you've written about our staff! Our goal here is to provide the best possible customer service to our guests that we can, so it is always great to see reviews that highlight our staff! Thank you again for this detailed review and thank you for your continued patronage of our hotel!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nice enough but my check in experience was made horrific by an immature, inexperienced and not too intelligent in the ways of customer service manager. What I experienced should not and did not have to happen.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Thank Dr. Linda B
AaronW2719, Manager at Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Linda B.

We apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered during your stay. We pride ourselves on doing everything we can to make our guests stay as easy and enjoyable as possible. In regards to this specific incident, we sincerely apologize for your room being unavailable for your early check in and hope to regain your business in the future!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I apologize for this delay! I want to say a HUGE thank you to the staff for a wonderful evening for our high school reunion which was held on 8/11/18! The communication and attention to details by Bill Lang was top notch! The staff that evening including Angie, Nicole, Jose, Kolten, Kyle and Chef Joe were absolutely incredible. The food was delicious and the decorations and room set up were perfect! The entire night ran so smooth and the feedback from our attendees was excellent. They had such positive comments about the bartender and the overall attention to details by all the staff involved that night. If I have left anyone off that was there that evening, I apologize and would like them to receive our thanks as well! Thank you Holiday Inn for a wonderful night!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Aaron W, Manager at Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so thrilled to hear that you had such a great time at your event!

We are lucky to have such an attentive and devoted banquet staff. They always go the extra mile to ensure every event goes off without a hitch. I will pass this wonderful review along to them.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were just here (8/31) for a one night getaway. We are reward members and try to frequent Holiday Inn’s for our nights away. I have to say it wasn’t near as nice as other Holiday Inn’s. For starters there was mold around the windows. That bothered me. There was dry wall coming off around the air unit and it had a musty smell. The bed wasn’t comfortable either. It felt very worn out. We have stayed at much nicer Holiday Inn’s and I was disappointed. The room itself felt very run down. The pros were that it was convenient to the interstate and shopping and it was quiet. When we checked out the front desk clerk didn’t ask how our room was or our stay. That would have been nice. Overall I would try a different Holiday Inn while in Louisville.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mommyx05

Dear Valued Guest,

I would just like to apologize for the issues you experienced on your last stay. These are most definitely not our usual standards and I am sorry.

I would love to know what room you were in so I can follow up on these issues. Being a newly renovated property it is very unusual that we would have a room in the condition you described and we will do everything we can to get it in line with the rest of our property.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

great experience. would highly recommend this facility for and type of conference or event in the future. the rooms were very nice and would recommend for anyone to stay at this facility. keep up the great work.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aaron W, Manager at Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the lovely TripAdvisor review! They are a huge support to us and I am so happy you had a positive experience with us.

Safe travels to you and we hope to see you the next time you're in Louisville.