“the wood floors and the grill was usually on and roasting hot dogs.the smell was incredible!”
Review of Weaver's on 4th

Weaver's on 4th
Ranked #14 of 82 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Weavers has been an institution around here for years. I live nearby. oh, about 10 some odd miles from the place. The unfortunate thing is there was a fire in the building a couple of months or so ago and they had to close down. I have no idea whether they will open up or not~ They were always friendly to me!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Wife & I and friends visited for lunch last year before the fire. We had a variety of foods, including hot dogs with chili, french fries, chili, Bar-B-Q. All was very good. Wait staff was friendly & helpful. We heard they relocated to a smaller place nearby. We'll be back!

Reviewed 23 April 2016

of course this was at "weaver's landing" @ the airport. we stopped in for a quick lunch and it was not busy and we ate outside and was enjoying the view. of course we had hot dogs and then my wife said stop drinking your water! on the rim of the glass was a great set of red lip stick! not a little, but the entire imprints. i took the glass inside to the waitress and she said oh my, you do not wear lip stick do you. that was it....not i am sorry, that should not have happened....nothing. our bill was brought and we paid and left. but i keep thinking of those lip stick imprints on the glass. what a surprise.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I wasn't impressed with the hot dogs.Some people love them but I thought hot dogs would be grilled but they were boiled.People who put coney sauce on them probably wouldn't mind there boiled. I eat hot dogs with relish only so I like em grilled.I had onion rings too which were very good.So hot dog lovers would probably love this place.Servers were friendly and restaurant is family friendly. Also has seating area to eat.Was clean.I may not return because hot dogs not really my favorite.

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Love the food. Great hotdogs and onion rings. It's a nice business and the owners are very friendly. It's a restaurant that always makes you feel welcome.

Been to Weaver's on 4th? Share your experiences!