“Good value for the price”

Red Roof Inn London I-75
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in London
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Clean friendly hotel for the price. Although it is pet friendly, I would never know it as it is very clean and it must be very well insulated because I did not hear any dogs. The hardwood floors were a nice change from the usual carpeted rooms. Breakfast in the morning had good variety and was not crowded.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RRI L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Guest James D,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We really appreciate your compliments about how our hotel was clean, the floors were nice and that our breakfast had a good variety.
Thank you for staying with us at our Red Roof Inn of London, KY. We look forward to accommodating you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We ended up at this hotel due to car issues earlier in the day and choose it due to having pets with me. Nice surprise. Recently remodeled. Comfortable beds. The agent even assisted me with a room upgrade after he heard how bad my day was. I had mentioned leaving very early so they had coffee ready and a luggage cart waiting outside our door. We never even asked. Very friendly staff and great attention to detail.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RRI L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Guest Kris U,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Thank you for all your wonderful comments about our hotel! We really appreciate your compliments about our comfortable beds and remodeled hotel. Thank you for complimenting our staff's customer service being very friendly and having great attention to detail. This makes us so happy to hear.

We thank you for choosing to stay with us at our Red Roof Inn of London, KY. We hope to accommodate you again in the future under less stressful circumstances.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We had a decent stay. Rooms that have a window towards highway are pretty noisy. I was surprised as my bed was not done. There was a note saying that the hotel policy indicates not to do bed if there is a personal item on top. I just left my tshirt on top.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
RRI L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
We want you to know that all your comments are important to us and are taken seriously.
We thank you for staying at your Red Roof Inn of London, KY and hope to accommodate you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

This hotel has been a reliable pit stop on our journeys to the mid-western states of the United States of America. We are able to get a good night's sleep and a continental breakfast every time we stay here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest AllergyDude,

We appreciate your kind words about our hotel being a reliable place to stop on your journeys. We are happy to hear that you got a good night's sleep.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at our Red Roof Inn of London, KY. We look forward to accommodating you in your future journeys.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Pretty nice stay.
Breakfast was basic but fine. Employees were very nice. Room were clean but some underlying cigarette smell. There was a tournament in town so I think the staff was a little overrun with a full house .
Check in was at 2 and we couldn't get checked in until 3:30. The next morning as we were leaving the staff asked if we would like our room cleaned we just asked for the beds to be made and fresh towels, as the one towel rack was broken. When we returned the bed was made and fresh towels were there as where the ones we had left on the tub to be removed. Having a frig and microwave were nice. We had our dog as did many others but it was quiet. The pool had handicap access which was nice for those who might need it. Pool area was very nice and clean.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
RRI L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn London I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Guest Linda H,

We would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We really appreciate all your compliments about our hotel employees being very nice, our rooms clean and hotel being quiet. We also appreciate your compliments about the pool being handicap accessible and area nice and clean.
Please be assured that all your comments are important to us.

Thank you for staying with us at our Red Roof Inn of London, KY. We hope to accommodate you and your family again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near London
3.7 km away
Comfort Suites
#6 of 12 in London
3.5 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites London

Been to Red Roof Inn London I-75? Share your experiences!