All reviews highway side numbered room cracker barrel choice hotels would stay again large suite the check in desk road noise waffles king bed stayed one night local attractions biscuits gravy breakfast included clean rooms living room great room
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Audra very professional, sweet and kind. Corey, Shara and Shaq are all very nice and professional. The beds are comfortable, breakfast is hot and hotel is clean.
The only negative thing I have to say is that the second shift clerk Damon is very unprofessional and rude.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Audra C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have sat down with the employee in question and coached him and trained him on how to be more professional. I am sincerely sorry you did not have a good experience with him, I am happy the other front desk employees have been able to accommodate you.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Heading to Niagara Falls and this hotel was along the route. Expected nothing but was pleasantly surprised. As good as any holiday inn express or similar level. Breakfast was hot and plenty of choices. However there is nothing around the hotel except a gas station down the road. Closest sit down would be Lexington or Danville so plan

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank You!!! I am so happy we were able to meet your expectations!! Just a mile or so down the road there are tons of restaurants and shopping in the Hamburg area of Lexington. I hope we have the pleasure of you staying with us again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Booked a room for 2 nights,, on the road to Lexingtln decided to stay another night and called to book another night was told it would be fine. When we arrived was told did not have a reservation. Showed my confirmation and the the man at the desk screamed you don't have a reservation. Never said but I have a room and can help you.

Stayed: September 2018

Wow I am sorry, This is not how we train our front desk clerks to deal with guests. I will use your feedback to better train all of my employees. Again I am sincerely sorry..

Reviewed 13 September 2018

We came in late evening and the desk clerk gave us a very nice room right away. The room was clean and large with a living room and large bathroom. My battery was dead in the morning and the desk clerk was more than happy to give me a jump. I went across the street to Walmart and got a battery. What a life saver!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Audra C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so happy the front desk clerk went above and beyond to help with your car issues. I am glad that eveything was good with your room and you were able to get your car fixed easily. I hope we have the pleasure of having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Shaq, Corey and Shara were so kind and made my stay here amazing! Nice hotel, nice beds, nice location and very clean. The pool are was nice and clean. Audra was very sweet and answered any questions. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel!! I am so happy everything was good with your stay and hope you will continue to choose us when your in Lexington.