All reviews room was clean large walk in shower tub shower combo nice continental breakfast queen room restaurants and shopping within walking distance min drive smoke smell stayed here for two nights hamburg area free hot breakfast uk football game direct tv location is great night stay late at night
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent last minute stay after a horrible experience at Comfort Inn in Lexington KY! Staff went above and beyond to make us feel safe, room had plenty of space and was clean! Breakfast attendant was courteous and did excellent job with food and service! Will def. stay again!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Just needed a night stay while traveling through Lexington. Friendly and clean. Small but adequate free breakfast (typical for this priced hotel) area. Many restaurants within walking distance too. Close proximity to I-75, yet far enough to keep traffic noise at bay.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I had a doctor's appointment in Hamburg, right off I-75 and, due to a prediction of snow, I chose to spend the night near the doctor's office before my appointment. I chose Sleep Inn on the same street and conveniently located beside I-75. David checked me in and was extremely helpful - very guest oriented and personable. The room was comfortable and clean! The ladies at the checkout desk the next morning were so friendly and helpful, too. I would certainly recommend this Sleep Inn to anyone!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Wouldn't give us price quoted over phone. Even though the person we talked to verified, that was what he quoted us.
The toilet handle fell off the first time we touched it. The bathroom pocket door was broken and had been for quite a while. So we couldn't close it.
At breakfast orange juice ran out, When the lady went to change it she came back out and said they were out. So I went to get milk and it was empty.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank case2828
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The motel was clean..appreciated the friendly staff..so nice..we liked our shower..two can fit in it..our room was clean and the breakfast area was clean and food good..our staff person in breakfast area was up on everything
..fantastic..easy access to motel

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple