All reviewsthe concierge loungebutter caketracking numberindoor and outdoor poolsmemory foammini fridgebit datedfire pitnice propertykentucky horse parkbourbon trailoatmealshippingweddingjohnsonconferencebellman
Reviewed 28 May 2018

For a family affair I finally got to Lexington. Stayed at Griffin Gate Marriott Resort and Spa. It is the horse civilization that makes Lexington different from other areas in the world. It is simply beautiful but, but, but it is best not to get distracted by that but rather pay attention to the people. They are truly wonderful people. Friendly and hard working. The Resort is a very convenient and comfortable site to stay. I would go back.

Room Tip: All are, I suspect, fine.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Thomas R,

Thank you for being our guest at the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa. We are charmed to know you had an excellent stay and that our team showered you with Southern hospitality to ensure that you felt right at home. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

One of those places to stay when possible - part of our tour and the staff there is superb - we loved it the room was so nice and comfortable - and the place was quite - perfect highly recommended loved it would stay again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Greg P,

We are glad we met your expectations for an outstanding stay at the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa. We offer travelers the perfect getaway with a mix of convenience and privacy all while enjoying the rolling Bluegrass Country hills of Lexington, Kentucky. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I was walking down the hall to ask the housekeeper to clean your room and she didn’t speak alot of english. So as I was going back to my room I meet a young lady named Amanda and asked her if I could get my room cleaned and how long it would take she said absolutely and within 5 minutes the housekeeper was in my room cleaning. Now that’s fast and efficient service!
I had also mentioned to Amanda that i wasnt feelin well. She came back a few hours later to check on me and also brought me a ginger ale. I have never had such amazing service at a hotel before. Such kind and caring employees.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear 1inaminion4858,

Thank you for being our guest at the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa. We are charmed to know you had an excellent stay and that our team showered you with Southern hospitality to ensure that you felt right at home. They work tirelessly to provide the best service, down to the smallest detail. We can't wait to share your kind comments with them! We look forward to having you and your family as our guest again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We found our stay here to be a bit disappointing. Although our room was clean and had a very nice, large balcony with a lovely view of the golf course; the entire property is feeling a little run down. It felt like it needed a facelift in many areas, including our bathroom and balcony. I would probably be less critical, except that it is a very expensive location (room was about $350 per night). I hope that Marriott can do some updating here, or lower the price to reflect the quality of the facilities.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Michelle112013,

We appreciate the detailed feedback about your stay with us. We are sorry that you were disappointed but happy to hear that your room was clean and that you enjoyed the view. We are always looking for ways to improve and your comments have been noted for our future plans in developing the property. We apologize for not meeting your expectations and we are grateful for your business. We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

This hotel is very close to the Kentucky Horse Park! We enjoyed our stay. The food at the restaurant was great. Every day they had a bourbon tasting in the lobby. Rooms were nice but our bathroom was a bit smaller than expected. Our room was by the outdoor pool so it was bit loud one of the nights we were there - it sounded like there was a party outside all night. Overall, it's a great location (close to horse park, close to Downtown). The main road in front of the hotel did seem to have a lot of traffic during rush hour - especially in the afternoon (around 4-6 pm).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear cnmv2017,

Thank you for evaluating your stay at the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa. We are delighted to know you had an amazing stay with us and loved our perfect location along with everything we serve. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.