All reviews queen bed room checking in room was clean and comfortable yogurt one night stay mini fridge pleasant stay staff was very friendly continental breakfast receptionist sleeper highway
Reviewed 31 August 2018

No smoke detector, only the wiring and a circle of where it used to be, commode rocked life a rocking chair, faucet in tub felt flimsy as if it was plumbed with pex, bed was tilted with the head lower than the foot...

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We did not have reservations, but stopped after a long day of travel. We were able to get a room with two beds and a roll out sleeper for a reasonable price. The front desk stay on Friday night was wonderful, very friendly and helpful and brought the roll out bed to us within minutes of checking in. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. It was not 2018, modern, but it was not that dated. The beds were comfortable. We were on the first floor and I was worried about noise, but once in the room we could not here anything from outside of the room, it was very quiet. In the morning, I asked for an extra towel, we had four guests and only three towels. I was told I would have to bring back a towel to get a clean one, that they don't have enough towels. When I questioned the room having four people and only three towels, they did give me another one, after asking if I was checking out that day. The workout room was small, but just what I needed. The only complaint about the work out room was that it was hot and there was no way to cool the room down. The breakfast was simple but good.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Check in was very good. This is an old property. There is no elevator. Stairs are at various level, which could require you to climb three different levels. Exterior corridors with noise. Continental breakfast is very sparse, with cold or no coffee. Be prepared to listen to CNN.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Waited nearly an hour for orbitz reservation to show up at desk. Only smoking room was available. Room was hot, smelled (of course), and very worn. Security latch broken off. Busload of teens ate most of breakfast foods, was not replenished.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2018

It was a very clean hotel with a decent price. Room was very clean and very friendly staff. Would stay there again. Bed was comfortable and was better than I expected. Bathroom was very clean. Even though close to highway could not hear any noise.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family