Clarion Hotel Conference Center North(Lexington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 103
USD 148
USD 132
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 150/night.

USD 124
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 141/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 223
USD 207
Hotels.com
USD 114
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

Candlewood Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
USD 92
Hyatt Place Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 127
USD 116
USD 126
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 143/night.

GuestHouse Inn & Suites Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 91
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 277
  • Pool
All reviewsunique hotelmodern artcorner king roomlock boxbank buildingmini bargreat location in downtownstreet noisevalet servicerestaurants and barsheart of downtownfavorite hotelgreat roomrupp arenachecking instaff was friendlya great stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice ambiance, friendly staff at check in and check out. very attentive valley parking staff, great bar ambiance, breakfast selection limited, more fruits and maybe a breakfast bar would be better. Location great in center of town

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew C, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi christoph136,

Thank you for the awesome review! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent location, great friendly service by entire staff. Nice comfortable rooms. Must stay if your in Lexington. I was very skeptical when arriving, modern is not my style, and with the Museum aspect I was sure it was a mistake to book the room. I was wrong, nice art and access to hotel floors are secure . I travel frequently for work and pleasure, 21c Museum Hotel in Lexington is now my preferred Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew C, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Traveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! We are so happy we were able to change your impression. We look forward to welcoming you back and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We enjoyed our stay at 21c at Lexington. The location was great. It was fun to stay in a hotel with art collections. The only small issue was the air condition system in our room was a little bit loud. Overall we had a very good experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hi jj_cats_2,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

My mom and I come here every time we are in town for a Hunter/Jumper horse show at the horse park. We've stayed in several different 21C hotels and they've all be great. You get a great hotel experience without spending a fortune. The whole hotel is very clean, it's very modern, and the beds are super comfortable. The location is great to; there's plenty to do around the hotel, walking distance away. We will be back for sure!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hi twallin123,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to hosting you in the future. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This place needs to be better organized about reservations. I went and booked in person and my reservation was wrong which resulted in a bigger bill for the room. I’m not upset about the room or quality just the price and what I had to pay for the room I thought I was getting but didn’t.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for choosing 21c for your special occasion! I am sorry for any billing issues and it sounds like that was resolved since checking out. Please let me know the next time you are looking to stay in Lexington and congrats on the wedding!