All reviews rupp arena yogurt breakfast was included memory foam mattress extra room biscuits and gravy living room english muffin short drive would definitely stay here again bed was comfortable nice room great place to stay driveway university refrigerator
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed with the room. Light and clock on nightstand between beds not plugged in. When I tried to move bed to access outlet where they were plugged in, I found a triple outlet plugged into the wall outlet. This plug was broken and the internal electrical connections were exposed. While trying to plug the lamp and clock in, the head board came off the wall. My wife has gastroparesis and vomiting/nausea is a problem for her. She vomited during the night and some got on the comforter. The hotel called after we left and said they would have to charge extra for stained comforter.

When I checked out, the desk clerk asked how things were and I told her the place left a lot to be desired. She didn't inquire any further and just said to submit review on Travel Advisor. So here it is.

We will NEVER, EVER stay at this place in the future. I suggest others to look elsewhere for lodging.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Kevin E, Director at Inn on Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, We greatly appreciate it.

We utilize all guest reviews to improve our overall performance.
I have scheduled this property for renovation in November.

We hope to see you again in the very near future and have the opportunity to exceed your expectations

Please note that our website has changed. The new website is listed in our profile.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The beds sagged. Lots of "deferred" maintenance in the rooms. Breakfast was terrible. We were with friends and their room and impressions were the same. Location was convenient. Would not stay there again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Kevin E, DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING at Inn on Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Ashvilleguy7777

Thank you for taking the time to submit an online review. This property is now under new ownership and I have scheduled a renovation in the last quarter of 2018.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

We paid $102 for the night on a Friday. Booked on Booking.com. Very close to UK. Okay value to the money. Room was okay. Carpeting was loose and had wrinkles in it but it seemed relatively clean. Lots of air freshener sprayed before we arrived. Breakfast area could use some work. All chairs are stained and dirty. Carpets have spills and stains. Food was acceptable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff R
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Made a booking.com reservation and attempted to cancel due to travel plan changes. I initially emailed and asked about cancellation policy but got no response I did this prior to booking. A month ahead I called to cancel and was told to contact booking.com called them they contacted hotel and Scotty from hotel told them no refund will be granted. I then contacted hotel and was granted partial refund. In a nutshell I'm being charged $60 for a room I will not use. But judging from recent photos posted of location I hope they use my free money wisely and buy some carpet cleaner and paint.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tim G

Dear Tim

Thank you for taking the time to submit an online review. This property is now under new ownership and I have scheduled and I have scheduled a renovation in the last quarter of 2018.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

The Room Was Nasty!!! The Lights Were Dim,All Were Turn On!! The Carpet Was Stained & Nasty!! The Furniture Was Dusty!! All In All A Disgrace!! My Wife Was In Awe Not Saying A Word. Finally She Said (No Way Will I Stay In This Room)!!! We Left & Advised The Clerk We Were Not Staying!!!
We Did Get $40 Credit Even Though We Didn't Stay. They Stated That Technically We Checked In.
What A Nightmare!!!!!!!

I Would Rate This Below Terrible But There Are No Rating That Low!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family