All reviewswhole foodscomedy clubjoseph beth bookstoregreat bookstorefayette mallgreat hotelsitting roomliving areawithin walking distancebreakfast buffetshort driverooms are spaciousstaff was friendlybusiness tripeasy accessoutdoor poolomelet
Reviewed 20 June 2018

No welcome amenity for diamond member, a couple of power plug ins are not working. Toilets continue making strange sound. AC is very noisy at night. Forgot my earphones but they cannot waive the shipping fee even I am diamond member.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Pam A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington Green, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear jasonhu021,
Thank for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I know from previous correspondence with you that you were very unhappy with your stay as a Diamond Member. We have the guestroom checked for AC and had the toilet serviced by our engineering team; we want to insure that the next guest does not experience the same difficulties.

I understand that we have already refunded the shipping fees for your headphones.

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Good price, lovely evening reception with a variety of foods, and fantastic breakfast. Very cleaner. Polite and helpful staff. Would stay here again. Nice seafood restaurant next door, with free appetizer per each 4 people with room key. Pool was nice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Pam A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington Green, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Marcylbrake,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad that you enjoyed the property amenities such as the pool and the evening reception. We like to visit Palmers as well; their fish tacos are to die for!

We hope to see you again in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

There were just many problems. Many empty promises that were made to us. It was a beautiful location and hotel, But they (staff)didn't follow through like they promised. They really could have turned our stay around for us.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Chelslaughs,
Thank you for reaching out to us via tripadvisor. I believe you have already heard from us and we have indeed made it right. Additionally, I want to insure you that we have used this opportunity to provide training to the staff so they follow through on all promises made. I apologize that did not happen before you left the hotel.

I hope you will come back again in the future to give us another opportunity to make it right always!!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and great service. The managers reception is an amazing experience with two amazing hard working girls, Jeni and Brooke are simply AMAZING!!. Front desk was very helpful and attentive to even the simplest requests.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Pam A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lexington Green, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear davidcF6589XO,
Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay! We think Jeni and Brooke are pretty awesome too. We are very fortunate to have them on our team. The employees take such pride in providing memorable experiences and it is super nice for them to receive recognition. Thank you so much.

I hope to meet you personally next time you are in town. I really appreciate you choosing our hotel.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

My room was located on the first floor. It was very clean and beautifully decorated.
The staff was very friendly and most helpful when my TV didn’t work because of the thunderstorms. They worked with me until the problem was solved.
The made to order breakfast and the nightly social hour was great. I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Cynthia h,
I am so sorry that your TV went out during the recent storms- they were pretty intense. I appreciate you letting me know about your stay and sharing your kind words. I am very proud of our team and the service they provide. Thank you for noticing!

I look forward to seeing you again in the future.