“Local place that makes you feel like a regular even when you're not”
Review of Le Deauville

Le Deauville
Ranked #195 of 997 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Le Deauville is consistent and reliable in the most complimentary way. Their menu changes very little and that's a good thing. They do what they do and they do it well. Their mussel special on Tuesdays is extremely popular. They have something on the menu for everyone that won't disappoint. The bread is fresh baked and hot. The escargot is a personal favorite. For a french restaurant, their margarita is one of the best in town. The atmosphere is wonderful and a welcome relief from the brightly lit, mainstream interiors of most places similar. This isn't the place for a quick meal. This is the kind of place you take your time and enjoy the food, your friends, and the experience.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful French meal experience in what is a very popular bistro/restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating. Probably seats more than 80, and it was almost full on a Thursday evening. Entrees are about $35, but everything was well prepared and delicious. Service was very friendly and excellent.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

This is a restaurant that my husband I go to every year and have never been disappointed in the food, service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

A lovely French bistro in downtown Lexington. Looks and feels like you've been transported across the Atlantic. Excellent menu and execution at fair price. The proprietor, Mark, is hands on and the consummate host. Just a wonderful dining experience! I go as often as I can.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

My sister and I enjoyed our first French meal. It had a nice atmosphere and tasty food. I loved the salad I had before my entree.