“Stopped by for dinner!”
Review of I Ching Asian Cafe - CLOSED

I Ching Asian Cafe
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

So sad to find one of our favorite Hamburg restaurants has closed. My husband and I always looked forward to the fresh, fast and delicious choices offered at I Ching while shopping from out of town. We looked around at the same old offerings and headed back home to leftovers.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Went to have lunch there to day Oct. 11, and they were closed.
Last time we ate, we enjoyed their food.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Been wanting to try this place for some time. Finally in the area for lunch to try and went by at 11:30 and doors were closed and lights off. Thought it was odd so went across the street and decided to come back at noon. Doors still locked and lights still off. No sign on door nothing. Guess I won't be back. Today (Wednesday) 9/13/17.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We were staying the night near by and decided to try this Cafe. Wow! We thought the food was fantastic. I had the Moo Goo with Pork and my wife had the sesame Shrimp and fried rice. How nice to eat under $25. We highly recommend. The service by the way was very good. Portions are pretty good size as well. You can order out. 859-543-2742

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I had a offer to get$20.00 gift certificates through Group-on and get extra air miles from the United Air Miles buying site. We had been to Danville and decided to stop by I Ching for lunch. We ordered the dinner instead of lunch. When ever we go there- not to often I always get the sweet and sour pork. The portions were large and we both took part of our order home to eat in the evening.
We are glad we decided to stop on our way home to Mount Sterling.