“Really Good”
Review of I Ching Asian Cafe - CLOSED

I Ching Asian Cafe
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We were staying the night near by and decided to try this Cafe. Wow! We thought the food was fantastic. I had the Moo Goo with Pork and my wife had the sesame Shrimp and fried rice. How nice to eat under $25. We highly recommend. The service by the way was very good. Portions are pretty good size as well. You can order out. 859-543-2742

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I had a offer to get$20.00 gift certificates through Group-on and get extra air miles from the United Air Miles buying site. We had been to Danville and decided to stop by I Ching for lunch. We ordered the dinner instead of lunch. When ever we go there- not to often I always get the sweet and sour pork. The portions were large and we both took part of our order home to eat in the evening.
We are glad we decided to stop on our way home to Mount Sterling.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I Ching is a walk up to the counter order your food type place. They bring the food to your table and clean your table afterwards. They are fast in food prep and the food is very good. Restrooms are clean and staff friendly.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I suppose it was bound to happen; iPads, iPhones and now an iChing Asian restaurant.

We’d eaten here twice; first dinner on a previous visit to Lexington and then for lunch. It’s Asian with dishes from various Asian countries. On this visit, we have a dish billed as Hong Kong Street Noodles and their iChing Thai Salad with Beef. Both were really good. I was surprised to see how large the salad was; it was a full meal in itself.

I do not recall which dishes we had on our first visit, but I remember we enjoyed them both. I’ll be back in Lexington for several days in a few weeks. I’m pretty sure my wife we ask to return to iChing.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

It's been a year or so since I ate at I Ching and I was delighted by how much better tasting the food is! It was not bland like before and I was very happy with my meal! Will return again!!!