“GOOD FAST FOOD”
Review of I Ching Asian Cafe - CLOSED

I Ching Asian Cafe
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I Ching is a walk up to the counter order your food type place. They bring the food to your table and clean your table afterwards. They are fast in food prep and the food is very good. Restrooms are clean and staff friendly.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I suppose it was bound to happen; iPads, iPhones and now an iChing Asian restaurant.

We’d eaten here twice; first dinner on a previous visit to Lexington and then for lunch. It’s Asian with dishes from various Asian countries. On this visit, we have a dish billed as Hong Kong Street Noodles and their iChing Thai Salad with Beef. Both were really good. I was surprised to see how large the salad was; it was a full meal in itself.

I do not recall which dishes we had on our first visit, but I remember we enjoyed them both. I’ll be back in Lexington for several days in a few weeks. I’m pretty sure my wife we ask to return to iChing.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

It's been a year or so since I ate at I Ching and I was delighted by how much better tasting the food is! It was not bland like before and I was very happy with my meal! Will return again!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Sorry about the corny title. But really, not every meal is a white table cloth event.
We stopped here on an afternoon shopping trip. We were after the noon rush hour so the place was mostly empty. The menu is bold and has a wide variety of Asian food from many different countries. I tried the Chinese, my wife the Thai, but it was a hard choice with many old favorites on the menu. Both dishes were very good, we shared and took some home from the generous portions.

This is a great choice for a quick lunch or take out when in a hurry.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We were quite disappointed at dinner tonight. The rice came out cold. Yes, cold rice. The kung pao was super salty with no other flavor besides salt. The honey bowl was meh. We will not return.