“Hey! Worth a try when you are on the fly....”
Review of I Ching Asian Cafe - CLOSED

I Ching Asian Cafe
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Sorry about the corny title. But really, not every meal is a white table cloth event.
We stopped here on an afternoon shopping trip. We were after the noon rush hour so the place was mostly empty. The menu is bold and has a wide variety of Asian food from many different countries. I tried the Chinese, my wife the Thai, but it was a hard choice with many old favorites on the menu. Both dishes were very good, we shared and took some home from the generous portions.

This is a great choice for a quick lunch or take out when in a hurry.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We were quite disappointed at dinner tonight. The rice came out cold. Yes, cold rice. The kung pao was super salty with no other flavor besides salt. The honey bowl was meh. We will not return.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I love going here because there are so many choices. The fried rice, honey bowl with chicken, lettuce wraps, and edamame are all really good choices! The place is always clean and the staff is always helpful and friendly. I love going here. My daughter doesn't like it so it is more of a place for my husband and I to go to.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Definetly stepped out of my comfort zone here and it was worth it! Loved the teriyaki salmon dish. Quiet modern setting. Price was similar to other chain restaurants. I will certainly come back to try another new dish!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 31 December 2016

I like I Ching because it is good food, not necessarily authentic, You have to order your food up front and they bring it to you, so it is sort of fast food but served in nice dishes. Open dining area is okay but nothing special. A good place for a fast Asian meal.

Date of visit: December 2016