All reviews superior king front desk room was clean lexington north budget hotel coffee maker gas station close to downtown desk staff comfortable stay night's sleep kim rri interstate microwave pets arena
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I travel a lot for work. I stay at a lot of different hotels. Not all of my experiences have been favorable, but this is one awesome hotel.
A big part of what makes this hotel so great is it's people.
Kim at the front desk was so helpful,nice and cheerful. It made my stay much more enjoyable.
Thank You Kim, please keep being you.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Wendy S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Lexington. This is a wonderful compliment. I completely agree with you, Kim is terrific and we are very fortunate to have her on our team. I will be sure to share this with Kim. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

After recent Red Roof Inn experiences in Elkridge, MD and Indianapolis, we were ready to move on to other reasonably priced dog friendly hotel chains, but the Lexington, KY North RRI was convenient and reviews were at least compatible with other chains in the area and the overview mentioned newly renovated rooms ... so we skeptically made a reservation enroute home from a long road trip. We had a bad experience in Michigan the night before at a different hotel chain, and decided to ask to preview the room before checking in. It was clean, fresh smelling, had decent towels and the bathroom tub caulking had clearly been redone to acceptable standards. Now mind you, it's still a 2 Star rated hotel with RRI no frills accommodations, but for a quick, on the road overnight, pet friendly room it met our basic needs and renewed our opinion for RRI accommodations. Thank you, Lexington North.
CarolynLawton.com

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Wendy S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Red Roof Inn Lexington. This is great to hear! I know it can be extremely frustrating to have a negative experience while traveling. I am glad to hear you decided to give Red Roof Inns another shot. I am even more pleased to hear we did not disappoint you. We want all of our guests to enjoy their stay. I am fortunate that our staff does a great job of making sure to offer a clean, comfortable, well maintained room to our guests. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

I have never have had a bad experience whenever I have stayed at this location, the rooms have always been cleaned and commodities function well and good heating or cooling of the room, noise level adequate and never experienced any situations that would make me uncomfortable around the outside around the parking area. The front staff and cleaning crew very friendly. One special person that always comes to mind is Kim at the front desk she makes you feel like you are the most welcome guest that she has been able to service today. All will go out of their way to satisfied any need that is been requested by me at any time I have had a question or need about something. Would come back to them and recommended to any one.

Room Tip: friendly staff, clean room, plenty of parking, tranquil and good atmosphere, easy access to highway and most places in the lexington area.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Wendy S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for the great review! I am so happy to hear you are a returning guest. I hope you are signed up for our RediCard program so that you can earn loyalty points each time you stay.

I will be sure to share your comments with Kim. I receive so many compliments about her. She truly loves what she does and I think that shows to all our guests. Thank you choosing Red Roof Inn Lexington. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

every time I have stayed at this motel the front desk and cleaning crew have been exceptional in their effort to help you feel welcome and be sure they attend to every need required. Kim makes you feel like extremely welcome with her great attitude and effort to fulfill your every need. Which that every motel/hotel I have stayed at would have the same attitude. Keep it up guys thanks

Room Tip: clean and very comfortable easy access to highway and accesaibililty to most places in lexington, Ky
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for the compliment! We always love hearing feedback from our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire staff. We are very fortunate to have a wonderful crew at our location. They take pride in their work and I am glad this is reflected to our guests. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

The room was clean & complete. Everything worked as it should. The front desk people could be a little nicer. The breakfast room was complete enough that you will not leave hungry. For the price, it's a good place. Little bit difficult to find.

Room Tip: If your budget is limited, you found the right place.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I am glad to hear you found everything to be clean and in working order. We are tucked just a little bit off the main road which does make us a little harder to find. I do sincerely apologize for the desk staff not being a little nicer. I will share this with them and we will use your comments as a training opportunity. Thank you once again. We hope to see you soon.

Sincerely ,