All reviews room was clean waffles gentleman's club a pet friendly hotel staff was friendly hard boiled eggs off the highway hot tub a great stay up to date front desk staff the breakfast area would stay here again easy access free breakfast convenient location lq
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay here once a week. The staff has been very cooperative and extremely friendly. My room is always clean and I feel safe staying here.My only complaint would be the pillows. Please, can I have just one firm pillow?

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Alison M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington South / Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very pleased with LaQuinta Inn. We have stayed there twice and will continue to stay when in the area. I return to places where we feel welcome and the cleanliness of the environment. Your services is excellent!!

1  Thank sherryt999

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Alison M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington South / Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We were traveling with a group of friends and just needed a clean place to sleep. Very reasonable rates online. There was a hot breakfast but I didn’t have time to partake. Most of the LaQuinta’s I’ve stayed at have a consistent quality and I appreciate that. Super cold AC in the room which I always makes for a good nights sleep. Friendly staff didn’t hurt either.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beth B
Alison M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington South / Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We love hearing that our guests enjoyed their stay with us!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

We stay at this hotel for a week every Labor Day weekend so as to attend/participate in an AKC dog show at the Horse Park. This hotel is well maintained, the staff and management are always warm and welcoming and it's always a nice stay. Also there's plenty of room to potty your dog which is nice

1  Thank Deana C

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review!