1,491 results
All reviews window seat rooms are small room was clean hard boiled eggs biscuits and gravy bagels would stay here again free breakfast easy access staff was very friendly teresa desk walmart microwave gas pillows interstate
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Just let the staff know they were most helpful. Let them know what type of restaurant you will like when you get there and then will provide direction there and back for you. They took care of a situation on the second floor without bothering us on the first floor.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Beatris A, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

James, we greatly appreciate the feedback. We are delighted to hear our staff was able to accommodate you, and you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon next time you're in the area. Thank you for choosing Microtel!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Good value for this little hotel , human sized and very good service for the price (hotels if the same kind of are double priced in other places). Very good beds, and very clean.
Breakfast very good and many choices.
in same location you just have only in addition waffles for double price.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Beatris A, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Caroline, we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel. Thank you for your business, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2018

microtel used to stand for small, clean and comfortable. I checked into this hotel for an event in mid july. I even told two friends about the place so they could stay there as well. my room, 113 was disgusting! the floor in the bathroom was greasy, the toilet had rusty bolts on the side, the tub was stained and worst of all, it had the smell of moisture and mold throughout the room, like it was damp. my foot touched the carpet and it seemed very moist to me. unfortunately, my event was taking place within about 1/2 hour in downtown Lexington so I had to get ready to go. when I returned I was told they had no more rooms and I was unable to get another room, so I slept in that damp, dank room. the next morning I showed john at the front desk my room and he agreed that it was subpar. I have since written the manager with no contact back from him. I will never stay there again and there will be another event next summer with people coming from throughout the country. I will make sure I let everyone know via social media, DO NOT choose this place. run for the hills!

Room Tip: my room was on the ground floor which i thought was good until i saw the terrible room
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Beatris A, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences due to all of the issues you mentioned in your feedback. All of your comments are helpful to us to improve our hotel. We take pride in offering clean, comfortable rooms to our guests. Please email us a specific date and your name to the owner at ceobvm@yahoo.com for further investigation and improvements. Thank you.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

We enjoy staying here when we are visiting our grandkids. We just need a clean room and breakfast. Perfect! Nice room and comfortable beds.Breakfast includes the normal continental breakfast foods, but also has either hot or cold hard boiled eggs, sausage, biscuits and sausage gravy, fruit, and yogurt.It could use an update, but it is perfect for our needs.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Beatris A, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Leonard, we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about it. Thank you for your constructive comments as they will help us improve our hotel. Please come back soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at this property numerous times, our son attends the University of Kentucky and I have season football tickets. We usually enjoy our stay but this has been the exception. We have 4 electronic devices and none would connect to the motel wifi. When I complained, I was told since I was the only one to complain, nothing could be done. As I stated earlier, we have stayed here numerous times, but this will be our last.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple