“Luncheon”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #129 of 981 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious. The price was right, I had 20 ounce ribeye, broccoli casserole and mash potatoes. It was cooked just right. The server was very nice.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

You know you don't have the best server in the industry when you see them leave the restaurant to go next door to a service station to get a pack of cigarettes when you are looking for them. Didn't get much better from there.
Had to get up from the table and track down the server to request an order of bread.
The other problem wasn't the server's fault, but I had about the worst baby back ribs I've had anywhere. They were over cooked and very dry. We had to track down the server, once again, to ask for barbecue sauce to help with the dryness. Still couldn't eat some of the meat.
I've had too many good experiences at Cheddar's to let this one keep me away.
I probably should have complained about the ribs, but I wasn't in the mood.

1  Thank frankhamil
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We ate at this Cheddar's on a recent family trip. We've always enjoyed the food at Cheddar's - it is consistently good. Our waiter, Austin, was friendly and helpful. He chatted with us about our trip (and travel in general), and was very nice. One of us ordered a Monte Cristo, and it was very tasty, as always (this particular person always looks forward to the Monte Cristo and won't even consider ordering anything else). It was a late meal after a long day of traveling, and each of us thoroughly enjoyed our food. We would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I went with coworkers to the Cheddar's next to Ramsey's and Five Guys. I was able to quickly secure a table, but quickly had to be reseated as more than expected showed up. No problem getting reseated. Cheddar;'s has a large, two sided menu to order from. I had a salad, half rack of ribs, and one chicken tender from another. The food and service were good.

Spoiler alert!! Since this Cheddar's is located in a residential area and they have a varied and reasonable priced menu, expect to share your dinning experience with lots of young ones.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Had dinner at Cheddars twice to last month. The service was great! The good was delicious. The steak was cooked perfect. The atmosphere was great. I really enjoyed my meal.