All reviews fire pit bedroom suite front desk full kitchen workout facility basketball court pool and hot tub marriott properties the sofa bed great property the general manager hot items definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast within walking distance rooms are large an upgrade
Reviewed 8 January 2018

The second to worse night I've ever had in a hotel. We arrived to a notification on the front desk of renovations (not listed anywhere on their web site) and that it "would not disturb our stay". Walked into our room on the second floor at 5:30pm to very loud banging as it appears they were renovating the room DIRECTLY above us. I could only quickly unpack and had to leave the room because it was so incredibly loud. I spoke with the front desk person upon leaving and was told they would be done by 6pm and wouldn't start, if they started at all because it was the weekend until 9am to 10am. At 8am on Saturday morning they started again. My family and I woke up to banging, pounding and workers tromping up and down the stairs.

In addition, the pillows were rock hard and very uncomfortable, there were only three in the room and none for the sofa bed. The king bed was hard as a rock and the sofa bed was likely sleeping directly on the springs.

It was an awful night and I will never return to this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you consider staying here, call to check on when their renovations will be completed. It seems they were ongoing for quite some time.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Beth H
Mike T, General Manager at Residence Inn Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Beth H,
I apologize for the incorrect information that was given to you and also the fact that you were not offered a room on a different floor so that you could enjoy your nights sleep and not be disturbed early the next morning. If you wish please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

This hotel has a very comfy 'homey' feel to it when you walk in. May be the Christmas décor/fire place etc -but I really enjoyed it! The rooms are very clean and well maintained and just have a great 'feel' to them.
I also enjoy the evening mixers w/snacks and mingling. Different from just staying in my room and dining alone. Again, just has a homey/friendly feel. I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Very clean and nice rooms! I would stay here again and again! I'm very picky and a hard critic, FYI. Brice, Jean, Tom, Kimberly all were so extremely nice. I stayed earlier this year, but forgot about writing a review until I found their card with everyone's name on it. Thank you for ALL of what you did. Anytime I had questions or needed extra of something you were very pleasant about they way you did things. Helpful in all areas. The lady's in the morning for breakfast were such a pleasure to. Housekeepers were so nice also. Thank you so very much!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Second stay at this property. Different needs each time but hotel staff able to accommodate perfectly. Kimberly and all at front desk are friendly and helpful. Rooms are great and breakfast good. Wash in town for several social functions and not able to take advantage of all the amenities. I will definitely stay here again and recommend to other people!

Room Tip: Great light blocking curtains for when you want or need it. :)
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and I visited Lexington over a weekend and stayed here one night. The hotel is located near other Marriott properties (Courtyard and Fairfield) in a new development with a plaza of shops and restaurants next door. We really liked the location and had never been to this part of Lexington. The room was typical for a Residence Inn with refrigerator, stove and cooking utensils. We had a one bedroom unit so it had a separate bedroom and living area. We enjoyed sitting around the fire pit in the evening. The hotel has a nice outdoor area with tables around the fire pit for guests to relax and enjoy the outdoors. A full breakfast was included in the morning for us to enjoy. The biscuits and sausage gravy is one of my favorites when I travel south. I recommend this hotel and am likely to stay here again on a future visit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple