All reviews cracker barrel front desk lexington north room was clean gas station the breakfast area the hotel offers horse park waffles other hotels newer hotel staff was friendly king suite next morning would stay here again waffle maker english muffin
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This seems to be a newer hotel. Staff was frinedly and it was quiet and clean. My only complaint was the breakfast. it was not maintained and was dirty. Tables were not being cleaned off and cereal was spilled all over the counter and never wiped. We at McDonald's our second morning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Lames T, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Kelly P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. It's great to hear that our staff was friendly and you found the hotel to be clean and quiet. This is very important to us!! Please know as far as breakfast goes I will be sure to address these issues you had with our staff and see what exactly happened. Your feedback is so valuable during this training. Please come back and see us soon! We look forward to your next stay with us!

All My Best,

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I have not stayed there yet---but I just went through a reservation process with Christina Johnson and felt compelled to grade it the best reservation process I have ever had. I look forward to staying here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Scott M,

It's great to hear our front desk manager Christina Johnson impressed you when making your reservation. She is truly an asset to our hotel. I think it's important to provide our guests with a seamless yet efficient reservation process and that is what we aim for. We want to make sure you have a great stay with us as well so I am eager to hear about your stay!

Scott, thank you so much for your time in rating us a five star! We appreciate you so much! I would love to meet you when you get here. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Had a great experience at this hotel. Front desk manager Christina Johnson is so friendly and really works hard to make you happy!! Love the service at this property!!! How had clean rooms and great breakfast all with pool

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Lames T, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Kenny M,

WOW!! Thank you for rating us 5/5. We are thrilled you had a great experience and I am glad to hear Christina added more positive experience to your stay! We love our guests and it's great to hear you felt that during your stay!

Please come back and see us soon! We appreciate your business!!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I gave this a 3/5 rating because for a 5 I expect a lot of luxury. This being said, the Fairfield Inn and Suites was comfortable, safe, clean and the staff were very friendly. The location is excellent if you’re attending any horse events in Lexington- there’s a Cracker Barrel next door and gas station just down the street. They have a nice little gym that has decent, clean equipment. The coffee was great, but I’d go elsewhere for breakfast unless you just want something quick and free.

I’m not sure how the prices compare to the other hotels around, this place wasn’t exactly cheap for the value.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Smicken,

I want to truly apologize we did not meet the luxury expectation you had hoped for. I would love for you to call me directly so I can better understand your expectation. I want to make sure I get feedback from our guests so we can better accommodate your next visit! We are grateful that you found our rooms comfortable, clean and safe. I do agree our staff is amazing and super friendly! I am glad you felt that. Our convenient location is definitely a plus!!

Thank you for staying with us we appreciate your business and please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and stayed here for one night while visiting Lexington. We were given an upgrade and so our room was a two-room suite - bedroom and small living room. Our room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is northeast of the city, about a 10-15 minute drive to downtown Lexington. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast, which comprised a couple of hot items (sausage and eggs) and a number of cold items. The staff that we interacted with throughout the hotel were friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to stay here again if in the Lexington area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear GeogProfOH,

WOW! Thank you for the perfect rating! We so appreciate your feedback! Please know we work very hard to ensure all our guests have the same experience you had! We get a huge amount of positive feedback on our clean and comfortable rooms. We had a huge renovation as of April 2017 so our rooms are excellent! Our location and complimentary breakfast buffet is a huge draw for our guests. It's always great to take care of guests; such as, yourself!! Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your business!!! Please come back and see us soon!