All reviews free laundry sized fridge front desk full kitchen wednesday evening an extended stay studio suite clean hotel fresh towels a great stay comfy bed enjoyed my stay the general manager business center kentucky horse park staff was very friendly one night stay
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I spent the long holiday weekend visiting my son and Candlewood was priced right and in the right location. The room was clean and comfortable. The noise from the interstate is audible but not over powering on the side next to the highway. You should have a quieter experience on the side away from the interstate. I don’t care to have my bed made up daily so was not bothered when my room was not disturbed all weekend. I don’t know if you could request this service or not. The kitchenette had a full size fridge and microwave as well as a small cooktop and dishwasher. The desk clerk was super friendly.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2018

The staff was very friendly and our room was very nice and clean. I would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again! The hotel is in a good location, easy to find and close to restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dipak P, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us.We are tickled pink that you enjoyed your stay.We hope the next time your in Lexington you come stay with us.
Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is lucky to have Kyle, and I hope they know it. Sometimes the staff makes all the difference. Great location. Quiet, considering it's location to the highway. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us.Yes we know Kyle is great along with the rest of our staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope the next time your in Lexington you come stay with us again.
Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Unfortunately, we visited Lexington on a busy weekend, so this cost more than double the usual rates. Our Studio Suite was smaller than an average hotel room, but a wider hallway to make room for the kitchenette which consisted of small full sized frig, microwave, stove and dishwasher. The desk had 2 chairs, so two could eat at the desk if dining in the room. The "Queen" bed was a full 3" narrower than the Queen bed I sleep on every night at home, but the front desk reassured that it was a queen-sized bed. Bathroom was big enough, but the door was oriented strangely, so it kept hitting me while I was standing at the sink. Room smelled musty and stuffy, but fortunately, the window does open 2 inches, so we could get fresh air. Heating/cooling unit was noisy. Our room looked out over the highway, so even when window was closed, we heard traffic noise, which fortunately thinned out at night.
Room comes with free coffee and a bag of microwave popcorn. Anything else is available for purchase in lobby.
At usual rates, it would have been okay, but overpriced while we were there.

Room tip: Odd number rooms do not face the highway
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Dipak P, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us.I apologize about the rate but it is one of the biggest weekends of the year here in Lexington.If you decide to come back to Lexington call the hotel directly for better rates.
Thanks Again!!!!!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at this Candlewood Suites! Traveling with two teenagers can be challenging, so the slightly larger room (suite), kitchenette, refrigerator, microwave, etc. was awesome! The front desk staff were welcoming and accommodating with all of our interactions! Great location for Kentucky Horse Park & Keeneland Thoroughbred Racecourse!

Date of stay: April 2018