“Just ok”

Ranked #34 of 981 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: USD 3 - USD 25
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: "From scratch" kitchen serves up farm fresh salads, delicious warm sandwiches, gourmet burgers, hand tossed pizzas and features a signature chocolate bar.
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Paid 50$ for burgers. They were decent but, that's too much for burgers. It was all just ok. A lot of menu items involve different pepper sauces. If you like that type of thing, it might be really good.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My wife and I eat at Saul Good and loved our meal. But the best was the Chocolate Covered Popcorn we took with us!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Very nice atmosphere, good service and some really good food. This is not your fast food eatery so it is a little pricier but well worth it. Their French Onion soup is excellent and so are their desserts. My daughter-in-law had their hamburger and it too was excellent.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Not knowing anything about this place we were so thrilled. Great food great service. No obnoxious TVs or blaring music. I was at a volume that didn't interfere with conversation a rarity in our experience. Many unusual and intriguing items on the menu. I had the crab Rangoon flatbread and it was excellent. My husband had the margarita flatbread with some added items.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I've been to Saul Good off & on since it opened. I've always enjoyed my meal there. One of my favorites is the Bar BQ pizza. I've had the steak pizza too which was great. I've had the beet salad & the strawberry spinach salad which were both wonderful. My kids enjoy the chicken & waffles, but I still refuse to try it. It just sounds like a weird combination! My son enjoys the breakfast burger - he even had it on a waffle instead of a bun last time! Still too weird for me! I think the fries are too salty, but everybody else liked them. My favorite is always going to be dessert. If you have a few people, the chocolate fondue is wonderful. I just need more food to keep me from using my fingers to get the rest of the chocolate out! The banana foster waffle was amazing too! I love the restaurant - their story & their food!