Heavens to Betsy! Gourmet Sandwiches & Desserts
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing!!! The proportion of the sandwiches are more than average! Couldn't finish my whole sandwich. There is a different variety of sides, which I really like! Food was amazing!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Ambassador750007

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stopped in for a quick lunch and loved the food. I had the beef and
cheddar sandwich which was amazing and the dill potato salad was
the best I have ever had. Can't wait to go back when I am in the
area again.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank JulieW4592
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We've been lucky to find places like this with great sandwiches and desserts on our roadtrip. An absolute gem of a locally owned small town restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Philosophyguru
Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is a fun spot downtown for lunch. You order as you enter and the food will be delivered to your table. Try the soups!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Galen T
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with my wife. Really didn't know what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised. The roast beef sandwich I had was awesome. Prepared perfectly and they didn't scrimp on the sandwich items. Served with fries and ice tea. This was a great lunch and I will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: November 2017