All reviewscookiesdouble treeon demandnice hotelshuttle servicean early flightlong term parkingthe room was nicegreat place to staybed was comfortableupon checkdefinitely stay here againpark and flycreation museumcvgairportconvenience
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I used this hotel to get to an early flight at CVG. I was greeted by Harrison at front clerk, he was very polite and friendly to me. He even remembered me from a previous stay. The shuttle service to the airport is very efficient. I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Worst Hotel Bar/Dining Service I’ve experienced in many years.
Had to pay for my own cab to go to a neighboring restaurant.
Btw, that was a fun and friendly environment. 2 customers in the restaurant, mgr was not an asset

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Calvin P, on behalf of management at DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry the food quality didn’t meet your expectations. At our property, we want to serve fresh, tasty dishes with the caring touches of home. We work continually to improve our menu offerings, service level, and your comments will help us improve. We hope you’ll stay with us the next time you’re in the area, and let us make it right.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

For the price to stay. Had kids there and one less meal that would have had to be bought if available like most hotels. Bigger TV would have been great. Overall all clean and nice rooms. Pool very nice along with seating by pool. Place was very quiet as well both days we stayed. Good location. Close to Cincy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We used this hotel to get to an early flight at CVG. The shuttle is on demand and the shuttle trip is very short!. Parking for the week is very inexpensive and very convenient. The hotel needs an upgrade but for short term... not an Issue... don’t scoff at the location..

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

While being close to the airport is great, and the shuttle service is friendly and easy, that is the only good thing about this hotel, if you can even call it a hotel. The wood paneling is falling off the walls. I felt like I was walking into a horror movie as I walked to the elevator for my room, and it was worse when I got out of the elevator on the 6th floor! My door couldn't even shut without a push because the carpet is too high in the room. Everything is worn and dated. For some reason the humidity levels inside the room were more than double the outdoors (and hallway) levels. I did not feel safe staying alone in this hotel. I recommend staying at one of the other airport hotels that has a shuttle service. This is not typical Doubletree quality. The staff were very friendly, but even they cannot fix a decrepit hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Calvin P, on behalf of management at DoubleTree by Hilton Cincinnati Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy with our guestrooms. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements.