All reviews breakfast bar fine place staff was friendly and helpful bed was very comfortable southern hospitality shaker village baymont karen cleanliness inns
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We rushed in and dropped our luggage and went to a meeting 45 minutes away. We returned to the rooms at about 9:30 exhausted. My daughter used the toilet of which almost overflowed. There was a plunger beside the toilet. She had to use it and found it very nasty inside it's casing. Both beds had holes in the sheets and blankets. There was dust and mold on the bathroom vent. That was the room for her and her family. Mine and the wife's room was even worse. Our room had a whole in the wall behind the door. A lot of mold and dust on the vent. The shower curtain was literally handing by threads. There were two bugs in the floor. Sheets and blankets had holes and stains. The coffee maker had not been cleaned and the reservoir was dirty. I have pictures of the mess. The entry door on the back of the motel would hand on the concrete pad and stick open. This was found in that position 3 times. That creates a safety issue. This was the week of the State 4H Shooters Tournament and all the rooms around were booked. I have complained to Wyndham and they had the manager or owner call me. His response was that he would have given us clean rooms if we had complained that night. I told him that was a ridiculous statement. He told me had looked at the rooms and did not think they were near as bad as I had made out they were. He told me that he was going to give me a discount of $22. What a joke. Do Not Stay At This Place.

2  Thank Danny H
Reviewed 15 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Karen F, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Harrodsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stayed here because it was close to the wedding venue we attended. The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms were small and outdated. The breakfast was ok. Not a hot breakfast. Facility was not up to the standards of other Baymont Inns I have stayed at in the past.

1  Thank Diane D
Karen F, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Harrodsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. We hope to see you again!
Be safe in your travels.

Reviewed 13 September 2017