See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I knew I was staying at an older hotel, but it was bad. The A/C would not stay on. The balcony door wouldn't shut, so it was even hotter. The refrigerator wouldn't stay shut. There were live wires just hanging from one of the lamps. The sheets had dark spotty stains on them. Just overall bad.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hannahpwntana
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Yes, the motel is going through a few renovations, but it's not horrible. Have to admit that the box springs were very stained and looked like they were at least 30 years old. The bed was firmer than we like but it was quiet and we did sleep ok. We chose the motel because we needed to do laundry and it had facilities for guests to use. Unfortunately, it was under construction but he desk lady was willing to wash our clothes herself for free! The breakfast was pretty good too, but very small area to eat in.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed 15 June 2017

My wife, sister, brother in law, my nieces, my daughter and i stayed here 1 night and had to change rooms as soon as we walked in because the toilet quit working. The room my sister transferred to the head board was broke, the tv had crappy reception, the beds where very uncomfortable and the phone was ripped from the wall. The second room the sliding door was coming off the track and mosquitoes and flies where coming in. The only reason why we didnt leave was because we were there for my grandfathers funeral. I wil never stay at this location again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family