“Very good lunch sandwiches.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mancino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #14 of 104 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I enjoy some of their grinders for lunch it is a nice and quick lunch stop. All the sandwichews that I have ordered here have been very good. I will return very soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Came in to pick up a to go order for my family and friends last Sunday I believe it was. We ordered a half pepperoni, half cheese XL pizza and cheese bread. When I handed the gentleman behind the counter my card he asked if we had big plans for the weekend. I explained that we had actually evacuated our Florida home due to Hurricane Irma and we were up visiting friends. He responded by offering some kind words and saying he hoped we didn't get any damage. When he asked if I wanted my receipt I said no, but then quickly asked if I could get it. He responded that he wasn't worried about a tip, he was worried about me getting great food and my house and family being safe.

Not only was the food delicious and inexpensive, but the customer service and humanity from the young gentleman behind the counter was great and helped to lift my worries spirits. Thank you all for the great pizza and positivity. We will definitely be returning on our next trip.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here while passing through with a recommendation from family! The grinders are made fresh, the steak is delicious! You'll wait a little bit but it's worth it!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

This is my mothers favorite place to eat. Her favorite is the uncle Jim's breast of chicken. It is delicious!

The people that work here are the nicest in the business and they aim to please. They make you feel very welcome and special.

It's not far off the interstate. Very clean.

1  Thank val s
Reviewed 9 April 2017

I have eaten here many times, and have yet to try the pizza. I keep meaning to try it each trip, but I keep getting either the BBQ or Club sandwiches. The subs are well toasted and have an ample supply of meat. My children have had the spaghetti, and it looks very runny at the bottom. I wish they would drain the spaghetti more.

1  Thank cooolyoda