“Friendly family restaurant ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mancino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #15 of 104 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

This is my mothers favorite place to eat. Her favorite is the uncle Jim's breast of chicken. It is delicious!

The people that work here are the nicest in the business and they aim to please. They make you feel very welcome and special.

It's not far off the interstate. Very clean.

1  Thank val s

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I have eaten here many times, and have yet to try the pizza. I keep meaning to try it each trip, but I keep getting either the BBQ or Club sandwiches. The subs are well toasted and have an ample supply of meat. My children have had the spaghetti, and it looks very runny at the bottom. I wish they would drain the spaghetti more.

1  Thank cooolyoda
Reviewed 14 February 2017

When I want a steak sandwich, this is the place I go. The bread is perfectly toasted and crunchy in the right places. The steak is lean and plentiful--no skimpy sandwiches here. Try the fries, too. They're baked and sooo good!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I simply love this place. Everything is always clean, and it always seems like the wait staff is happy and as soon as you come through the door the smell is amazing!!!!!! Best steak grinder ever! Pizza is great too! I would recommend it to Everyone!!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Our favorite "Mancino's Pride Pizza" just gets better. Something's you tire of, but this just gets better. This is a regular standby eatery that we use when we tire of the everyday regular food. The wait is a little slow, but the wait is worth it. I guess the Pizza has to be cooked;)

2  Thank Coljim48