USD 147
USD 123
HIExpress.com
USD 110
Country Inn
Hampton Inn Lexington/Georgetown(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
USD 133
USD 118
Hampton.com
USD 113
USD 109
GardenInn.com
Baymont by Wyndham Georgetown(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
USD 90
USD 86
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

USD 69
USD 59
USD 119
USD 101
Comfort Suites(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
USD 89
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

USD 131
USD 220
USD 187
All reviewseasy chairnon smoking roomwould definitely stay here againhorse parkfridgehallwaysleeplobby
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This is a nice family owned motel. Clean, beds comfy, friendly staff. No breakfast, only coffee, which is fine. Price is very reasonable. Location is great. They do not provide shampoo, again this is not a problem for me, as I always bring my own. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Immaculate room and friendly staff. Very convenient to the Kentucky Horse Park and SO much nicer than the scary hellhole I stayed at just down the road a year ago. Also cheaper than the scary hellhole. Very quiet and the rooms appeared to have been freshly painted and with a new easy chair added recently. It's not glamorous, there's no pool, or exercise room, or breakfast, but if you want a clean, quiet, inexpensive place to stay, you can't beat it. I had a non-smoking room and could smell a faint cigarette smell in the hallway but once in my room I couldn't smell it. My only suggestion to the owners would be to add screens to the windows so if you want to turn off the AC and sleep with an open window you can. They also allow pets for a very reasonable extra $10 per night. I'll definitely be back on my next trip to Kentucky.

Room Tip: Back side away from freeway
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I have stayed here several times. I like that the parking area is large and it is easy to park my truck and trailer. The rooms are always clean and the staff is pleasant and helpful. There are few amenities but I stay here when I just need a good hot shower and a comfortable bed. There is no breakfast and no in room coffee, but it has always been quiet. The beds are dated but I slept just fine. I like the large easy chair in the King room. You just can't beat the rates if you are on a budget. As a single traveler I always felt safe here. Closest motel to the Horse Park too!

Room Tip: There is smoking in one wing but I always stay to the far side and it is not an issue. Do ask about that.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Great motel 5 minutes from plant. Lowest price per week we found. Fridges in room but no microwave. Staff says electric service can't handle it. Common microwave in lobby. No Continental breakfast but coffee on 24/7. Laundry on 2nd floor but used Southside coin laundry wash n fold service instead. Everything is neat and clean in the room and modern as any reasonable motel can be. Very comfortable and convenient for or needs. Highly recommend if you're in Georgetown for work at Toyota. Will stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank E8181TVjamesh
Reviewed 13 December 2016

Very hospitable staff, rooms are dated but very very clean. I stayed for a few days upon arrival in Georgetown while my house was being readied. Recommend for an inexpensive yet comfortable, quiet place. Smoking is allowed which was disappointing to me and my nonsmoking family, but they do a decent job at getting the smoke smell under control, it wafts from the lobby doors to the rooms on the first floor. People stand right outside the front doors and smoke. A sign indication smoking should be done 50 ft from the door, for example, would be great, and then it should be enforced. Block your door with a towel at the bottom to avoid second hand smoke seeping into your room. There are people who live there long term, so be aware of that.

Room Tip: Second floor room might be a better option for nonsmokers who are bothered by cigarette smoke. Wafts in from lobby doors.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family