Capital Plaza Hotel
Best Western Parkside Inn(Frankfort)(Great Value!)
USD 122
USD 79
USD 62
USD 151
Priceline
Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn(Lawrenceburg)(Great Value!)
USD 119
USD 115
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanbuffalo trace distillerydowntown frankfortfree underground parkinglarge hotelolder hotelrates were reasonablebusiness meetinglobby areakentucky riveryard saleconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againnice staffbourbon trailfountainwedding
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Friend and I stayed here while doing the 600 mile yard sale. Very clean, friendly staff, great check in, great breakfast, comfy beds and pillows. Very satisfied with our stay here. Would be a great place for business meeting or social events.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank s w
Carol J, General Manager at Capital Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for feedback on your recent stay. We do enjoy our 127 Yard sale guests. I do appreciate the wonderful comments on the room and staff and I will share them with everyone. Hope to see you again next year, if not sooner!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at Capital Plaza while on a short vacation. The whole experience was wonderful. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Most important to me was the clean comfortable room. We had a great time at Capital Plaza.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Carol J, General Manager at Capital Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay here. We do appreciate the feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed the hotel and service and I will share your comments with the staff. We do hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights. All was excellent from our check in to check out. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The hotel is clean and comfortable.
Our room was clean and a good size.

We ate in the bar area on both nights. On the second night, due to our vehicle breaking down and having to wait 4 hours for the breakdown vehicle to arrive we didn't get to the hotel until 10.20pm. The kitchen closes at 10pm. The bar manager very kindly organised a meal for us. We were deeply appreciative. Above and beyond service.

The breakfast buffet is varied and well stocked. Homemade fare is always good. Again the staff were friendly and efficient.

Will definitely stay again next year.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was so helpful to you. I will share your comments with them. Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your stay. We look forward to seeing you again very soon whenever your travels bring you the Frankfort area.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Nice old hotel ,clean rooms, nice staff. Great breakfast buffet style. Little dated but nice. Would diffently stay with again.Has a bar/ restaurant in lobby area. Beautiful water feature in lobby as well. Lady playing a piano in lobby Sunday morning when we checked out. All and all a nice place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Carol J, General Manager at Capital Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for the feedback. Hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Stayed here for two nights recently, while attending an area conference. Immediately liked the location right across from Kentucky River and the beautiful walkway along that river. The staff were all very friendly from the front desk staff to the restaurant employees. My room was clean, fresh and comfortable. I visited the bar both nights where the staff was friendly and attentive. Also enjoyed a hot breakfast both days, once again receiving outstanding, friendly service ! Plenty of room to lounge around this hotel, inside or out, with free underground parking, and a 5 minute walk to the old down town. I would definitely stay here again should I have the pleasure to again visit Frankfort.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Carol J, General Manager at Capital Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for the feedback. I am so glad to hear that your enjoyed your stay and I will share the wonderful comments about the service and friendliness with the staff. Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again any time your travels bring you to the Frankfort area.