All reviews room was clean waffles third floor stay there again continental breakfast staff was friendly fridge and microwave other hotels place to sleep stayed one night creation museum easy access the breakfast area motel interstate cereal protein
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

A short commute to Williamstown to visit the Ark Encounter. Reasonable price for a clean room in a good location. The only downer is the miserable breakfast offered 6-9 am. Cereal, yogurt, bread, and the usual overworked waffle maker were minimal efforts. Juice machine broken. Raisin Bran and Froot Loops were the only choices and milk was sitting out in a pitcher. Kind of dampened the spirit of an otherwise nice place.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Loved having outdoor pool, open until 10pm so we could swim each night we got back from our excursion. This was a nice hotel (nothing fancy, but clean and comfy) for the budget. Good value!Breakfast was decent. The waffles were better than expected, but muffins were nothing to write home about. :)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Good location, nice variety for breakfast. Quiet at night and comfortable bed! The room smelled like cigarette smoke Although it was a non smoking room. I used Lysol and Fabreeze to clean up the room so we could stay. This is often a problem no matter where we stay as I have allergies to tobacco smoke.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We stayed here after a long day on the road. It is is pet friendly and we had two dogs. The bed were okay and the room was clean but it is a little rundown. The staff was very nice. It was not bad for the price.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

First of all, the picture above is very, very misleading. Surely, it has been photoshopped. As another reviewer stated, it's a run down dump. The rooms stink. Sheets and bedding had burn holes in them. It was obvious the sheets had not been changed in quite a while. I slept with my clothes on. Thank goodness I brought my own pillow. No way was I laying my head on the one provided. They lost my reservation. No coffee at 6 am. If you have any standards at all, you will not stay in this hotel. One plus ... the staff was friendly enough.

Room Tip: This hotel should by your last option ... But, do not stay on the interstate or pool side.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family