All reviews nice hotel cracker barrel business trip front desk staff fitness center the staff was great indoor pool convenient location one night stay beds were comfortable creation museum shuttle conference proximity freeway ark
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent stay! Tremendous service. We had an issue with our reservation, a double booking, and were able to get that resolved without any problems and a refund for the erroneous reservation. The room was very large, comfortable and immaculately clean. The price was very good for such a high-quality accommodation.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2018

I was in town for a funeral and called to see if I could check in early. I was super excited that they were able to let me check in early so I could change and leave my belongings while I was away. When I arrived to the room it seemed nice and cozy. I checked one of the pillows on the bed to discover a brown stain on it. I was so disgusted. The bathroom floor was also a little dirty. I mentioned the stain to the front desk and she said she would call and gave me a free ticket to breakfast.
I returned to my room later that evening only to discover that the stain was STILL there!
I told the person at the front deck of this as I was checking out and she apologized and said she would reward my rewards account with 5000 points. Those points are still not there. The ticket to breakfast saved me $16. The service was good but the food was just okay. The wifi is free. Check out isn't until noon and one of the housekeepers knocked around 10 on my door and said they would come back later. As I was leaving about 10:30 am the housekeeper was standing outside my door waiting for me. I felt a little rushed. Where was this enthusiasm to clean the room the day before? The service was great at the hotel but the rooms need to be a little more clean.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Solid place, breakfast At $16 is a little too expensive however. Otherwise the rooms were clean, the hotel is a little older, it’s not a new property but the staff was friendly and helpful, there’s. Pizza joint in tow.ln not far from there Toms or something like that, very good pizza like from the old country

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 8 October 2018

I found this Hotel to be totally customer oriented. Great service on everything we asked for. A billing issue was quickly handled, and the breakfast here was superb. I will stay here again, and encourage everyone I know to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I liked the service and most of all the modern and clean facilities. The room was clean and maid service was excellent. If I come back to this area there is no reason for me not to book here again next year.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends