All reviews creation museum room was clean great place to stay pool and hot tub waffles breakfast was excellent very nice hotel definitely stay here again breakfast bar front desk staff staff was very friendly and helpful easy access great room king bed convenient location free breakfast pet
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Very friendly staff and very clean and comfortable. Would recommend this place to stay. Totally non smoking hotel wish I really liked. Did not use pool or fitness center but looked very clean and nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Keith L, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

My staff and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad to hear that you found your room clean and comfortable. Please come back and see us again. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

The only downer was the hot tub...jets didn't seem to work & it needed some better filtering. Pool was nice & clean, but cold. Everything else was excellent!!!! Breakfast was yummy with lots of variety, more dining area than any other place we have stayed, & very well kept.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Keith L, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

My staff and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay. I will have my maintenance man look at the spa jets today. We just finished a remodel of the entire property late last year. We doubled our breakfast space during the project. Please come back and see us again. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Ark Adventure and Creation Museum was great and the location here @ La Quinta Cincinnati Airport Florence was awesome!! Again I ask why does this review have to be 200 characters in order to review? The staff was friendly and concerned about our well-being.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Keith L, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that my staff treated you well. Please come back and see us again soon. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights and were very comfortable. Danny, one of the breakfast hosts. was a gem. He acknowledged every guest and made all feel welcome. This hotel was perfectly situated to the airport, Ark Encounter, Creation Museum, Cincinnati Zoo, Cincinnati Art Museum. We were very pleased with our stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Keith L, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thanks for the nice review. I agree that I am very happy to have Danny on my team. I will make sure that he is recognized for his awesome service. I hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

On our way to a vacation in Tennessee, we drove many, many hours to Ohio to see a Cincinnati Reds game. After the game my 3 (grown) children and I were exhausted. We had a short drive to our La Quinta location in Kentucky. We were ALL pleasantly surprised to see the size of our room. My boys had their own room. My daughter and I had our own space. We slept great and had a wonderful breakfast before we continued on our journey.

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Keith L, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests. I am so happy that we exceeded your expectations. Please come back and see us if you ever return to NKY. Thanks for the review.