All reviewstwo bedroom suitefull kitchenfront deskbasketball courtstove topsausagesnacks and drinksmarriott hotelsliving arearooms are largeyogurtfree breakfastsofa bednext morningoutdoor poola great place to stayfree shuttle
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I don't have a ton to say about the room itself; it was perfect for what we needed. A late evening arrival and an early morning departure to the airport meant we only spent about 8 hours there total. Room was clean and spacious.

I will say that this hotel has a fantastic staff. I booked a room online using Marriott points far in advance (2-3 months). Upon arrival, I realized that I had booked the wrong date; I was a week early. The staff was so flexible and kind, and they found us a room for the night, despite my error.

I had also booked the room under the impression that they no longer shuttled guests to the airport and allowed them to leave their cars in their lot. To our pleasant surprise, they also made room for us on a 6am shuttle for $20 for my family of 4, and allowed us to leave our car at the hotel. The shuttle driver was so kind and friendly, even at 6am.

I will definitely stay here again if I ever fly in/out of Cincinnati. Thank you, staff!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
RI_Cincinnati_CVG, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

MegBon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at the Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to help you by leaving your car. Thank you for your kind words about the staff and service I will be sure to pass it along to the team, and we hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the Cincinnati area!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

With the people fleeing Florida because of hurricane Irma, it was FULL. The room was needing some updates. The refrigerator had an ice maker that took forever to make any ice (and there wasn't an ice machine down the hall anywhere). This property is not exactly what we have become accustomed to with Marriott. Their breakfast the next morning was very adequate.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
RI_Cincinnati_CVG, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear SLiebbe:

Thank you for the review of the Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport. We are happy that we were able to help the guests effected by the hurricanes. I appreciate your feedback and your comments. I will be sure to pass along to our staff. Safe travels and hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to Northern Kentucky.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We love to go to all Marriott hotels. This one we found was very torn down and in need on a little love and maintenance. The waffle machine in the morning was not working properly. I needed extra sheets and pillows and a comforter and they told me they had no one to deliver it. Absent minded employees.

Room Tip: All about the same. I would ask if they have any renewed ones.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
RI_Cincinnati_CVG, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Liberiana1972,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent visit to our property. My apologizes for the issues you had with breakfast I can assure you this it not the norm for the Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport. I am very sorry that we fell short of your expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the team in an effort to improve our service. Thank you again for your feedback and business.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Staff very friendly, let us check in early with no hassles. Internet is amazingly fast, and smart TVs in all 3 rooms. Very clean, looks like new appliances. Very quiet and spacious rooms, this is what a long term hotel should be like. Kudos.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
RI_Cincinnati_CVG, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear carl f,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay at the Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport. We certainly appreciate your favorable remarks concerning the the new appliances and spacious rooms. Needless to say, your remarks are the kind we like most to receive. It is our goal for our guests to feel it's their HOME AWAY FROM HOME. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our staff.

Michael

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Stayed here for the night for a concert at Riverbend. Made my reservation the night before my arrival. Service was very good, room was clean, very happy I stayed here. Breakfast choices were good and delicious. If I come back to the area I would most definitely stay here again. Very much recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
RI_Cincinnati_CVG, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear TenNole,

Thank you for sharing your recommendation for the Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. We

Thank you again for your time, we are just as happy you stayed with us, come visit us again soon!