“New place we tried”

It's Greek To ME
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Erlanger
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 30 August 2016

After a long hot day, Greek food sounded just right. We convinced the elder hillbillies to join us for their first taste of Greek. The girls at the counter were so patient and helpful, as we were full of questions. I think we ended up getting just about one of everything - and it was all GOOD! I especially recommend the baklava for dessert. Buy one for now, and two or three for later! I think even the elders enjoyed everything, as there was very little left over.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for supper, and were so pleased. The food was fresh, fast and delicious. I ordered a Greek salad, not realising it would be piled high with gyro meat. I am a vegetarian...The waitress was so kind, even though it was totally my fault. She left the meat salad with my husband, and brought me another salad-no charge! I had tiropita and hummus, as well. My husband loved his as well. Yummy! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I live rather close to It's Greek to Me, so I enjoy their Gyros often. It is our family's favorite go to restaurant.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The staff is always outstanding and will do whatever you need to make the visit great. Food has always been good.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

I passed by this place for years and kick myself often. When I finally stopped one time while passing through, I was instantly hooked. THE BEST Gyro's you will ever have. Greek Salad is to die for. Baklava, mmmm mmmm. Now I make it a weekly trip whether I'm in the area or not. It's real. It's Greek. It's Tasty! Not super fast, but worth the wait!