All reviews starbucks coffee fluffy pillows recommend this hotel room was clean an upgrade leave your car convenient location the hotel offers would stay here again you'd expect decent hotel restaurants and shopping desk clerk creation museum bistro property airport
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Great experience. The hotel was located in a quite and a low trafficked area. Easy check-in and check-out. Employees at the front were excellent! I called down around 11:30 PM after realizing there were feather pillows on the bed (I'm highly allergic to feather pillows). They quickly brought different pillows and traded them out. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Phil K, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thank you so very much for your 5-STAR review! We are so very pleased you enjoyed our staff and accommodations! I am happy to hear we were able to get the pillows switched so quickly for you. We will be more than happy to accommodate this request ahead of time for you upon your next visit. Just let us know. :)
Yours in Hospitality,
Phil Klaus

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

The bistro offered Starbucks coffee 24 hours! Food was good and service was great too! Bed was comfortable and room was clean! Hotel offered a complimentary airport shuttle as well. We would stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Danete P
Phil K, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Danete,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so very pleased you enjoyed your visit and took advantage of our 24 hour coffee bar! We love being the only 24 hour Starbucks around. It is such an awesome feature.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Have now stayed at this location twice and it has been great on both occasions! The folks at the front desk are always friendly, courteous and efficient. I was quickly checked-in and received the room I had requested.

The hotel offers 24 hour shuttle service to the airport every 1/2 hour. Not only that, but when I returned my rental car, they came to the rental car lot and picked me up for the return trip to the hotel so I didn't need to make a separate trip to the airport to be picked up there. Customer service doesn't get any better than that! Even the shuttle driver was friendly and professional. I'm sorry I didn't get his name, but I remember he worked the afternoon shift and attended Michigan State University at one point before he retired. He was great!

If you're looking for a place to stay near the Cincinnati Airport, this is the location to choose... it doesn't get any better!!'

Can't wait to get back again!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank S K
Phil K, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

SK,

Thank you for taking the time to write your 5-STAR review! We are so very pleased that you found our staff friendly, courteous and efficient and were able to get the shuttle service you needed both to the airport and also to the car rental. I will make sure to share your comments with David (Our Shuttle Driver) about your great experience. Once again, thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again really soon.

Yours in Hospitality,

Phil Klaus

Reviewed 10 April 2018

This hotel is fantastic! A couple of concerns:

1) Check-In: There was a one-page contract full of text. I have been member of Marriott for a long time. This is the very first contract I have seen. Due to language accessibility issues with reading such an extensive contract, this was a challenge.

2) Room: I am surprised the housekeeper didn't bother to fix the clock. It didn't show the right time. I think the housekeeper should have adjusted the clock.

3) Laundry Room: Out of Order Sign on door

Water bottles available! Meals are delicious! Thank you for the lovely hotel!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DeafAccessibility

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed the water bottles and the wonderful meals. However, I do want to apologize for the troubling concerns regarding your check-in, room, and laundry room.

On several large event weekends throughout the year we do hand out our standard code of conduct to all of our guests as an effort to try to provide the best possible experience for everyone. Our goal here is not to limit your abilities but to make sure that everyone has the ability to sleep comfortably and enjoy all the facilities the hotel has to offer during the appropriate times. You are correct, that our housekeeping department should of noticed that the clock was incorrect in the room. I appreciate you bringing that matter to our attention as well as the issue with the laundry room.

We hope to see you back again really soon should you travels take you back to the area!

Much appreciated,

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Got a free night here after diverting in after the Atlanta airport meltdown with Delta. A 11 seater minibus runs every half hour to/from the airport, so you may have to wait! The check in was efficient and my room was on the second floor, which was spacious and had all the standard facilities, including coffee maker. The hotel has a small gym and pool located just by reception. As we arrived late on a Sunday there was no food available, so walked to the Subway and hothead burrito food establishments a few minutes walk away, just past theShell petrol station. We got transport to the airport before the breakfast started at 0630, so cannot comment on the food and drinks in the hotel, but the menu had soups, salads, burgers and Pizzas.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Phil K, Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

We are sorry that your flight was cancelled however we were happy that you stayed with us! Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel. If you are ever in the Northern Kentucky area again either because you are stranded or because you choose to be, we hope that you stay with us again!