All reviews front desk room was clean would stay here again very nice hotel morning breakfast rooms are large nice breakfast nice stay cracker barrel yogurt off the highway free breakfast staff was very friendly lobby elevator pullout florida
Reviewed 10 September 2018

This was a good hotel. Good price. Very good breakfast. There are hot items (eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy) and cold items (fruit, cereal, yogurt) on the menu. Room was nice and beds comfortable. Only two things of note would be the elevator door is loud when opening and closing and bed is pushed against air conditioning unit. Neither of these things bothered us. The staff were all friendly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
William S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are glad that you were able to enjoy our breakfast and our friendly staff.

William B. Slade
Comfort Suites
Elizabethtown, KY 42701

Reviewed 29 July 2018

First of all, I had a confirmation number, but the clerk couldn't find my reservation. After making us wait a very long time, she said I needed to call someone to figure out the problem since I booked with Tripadvisor. I said "Isn't there someone YOU can call since I have a confirmation number from your company?" Then suddenly, she found my reservation. Also, they must be trying to update the place, because there were big boxes with furniture labels in the lobby by the front desk. I can tell you it is sorely needed. The furniture is worn, and I don't even want to talk about stains...yuck. I can say that the bed was comfy and the showerhead has multiple settings (if you can reach it) and felt nice. Breakfast was your usual continental breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stkn1
William S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Stkn1,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review online. I am happy that you were able to enjoy a comfortable bed and nice shower. I want to apologize that you had such a hard time checking in. You are correct we are in the middle a renovation. The boxes in the lobby are the new lobby furniture. If there were stains on the furniture in your room, I do apologize. Our rooms are the next thing to be renovated.

Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This is a nice & clean place to stay. The staff is helpful & friendly. It’s convenient and the location is great. It’s real close to good restaurants & you can walk if you chose to. The breakfast is a nice touch in the morning that is a plus for me. Good variety of things to eat . The place on a whole is Awesome .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
William S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear KiaT,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are glad that you were able to enjoy the restaurants that are nearby and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

Deborah Andrew
Reputation Manager
Comfort Suites Elizabethtown
270-360-0088

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Staff is extremely unfriendly. They have a ridiculous policy that you have to be in your room between 11 - 7, even if you want to sit in the lobby alone and read. Hotel is run down, they have folding chairs and tables in the lobby. To make it worse, we paid $195 for this dump.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank cpanderson1

Dear Cpanderson1,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. The quiet hour policy is in place for everyone's enjoyment of the hotel. If we allow one person to break the policy then it would start a domino effect and that is not something we can do. We had several teams in the hotel while you were here and that is the reason the quiet hour policy was informed. I am sorry that you feel that our hotel is a dump and would like to advise you that there were several hotels in the area that you could have cancelled your reservation and went to stayed at one of them.

Deborah Andrew
Reputation Manager
Comfort Suites Elizabethtown
270-360-0088

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

All around a nice stay. The A/C could have been colder and the toilet was hard to flush. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. Pool and spa were nice. Breakfast was decent. Staff was really nice. Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2018
William S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Dbowles06,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review online regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I will have the maintenance man look at the ac and the toilet so we do not have this issue any longer. I want to apologize that you had that experience while at our hotel and we thank you for bringing it to our attention.