All reviews room was clean patio area outdoor pool waffles pit stop biscuits and gravy king bed plenty of hot water the staff was great would stay here again great price breakfast bar first floor free breakfast air conditioner front desk staff highway
Reviewed 14 August 2018

For the money, it was great. We were headed down to Nashville and didn't want to spend the extra $75-$100 more to spend the night down there. The breakfast wasn't anything spectacular... and no bacon :( seems like all hotels only offer sausage in the south. For the money we spent we would totally stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
William S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Your feedback is critical to us. I will let the General Manager know that some guest would like bacon. I do thank you for bringing that to my attention.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. We want to see you again soon!

Quality Inn and Suites Elizabethtown KY

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Hotel was a great spot to connect with family on Derby weekend. Amenities were solid and the staff was very friendly. We will stay there again when traveling through the Knobs Region of Kentucky. Easy off/on the highways there.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stopped here for the evening while traveling across the country for work. The staff was very friendly and helpful in restaurant suggestions. I happened to be there the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby...the reception person gave me a discount on the elevated rate...due to the derby...since I was not there for the derby. This hotel is on the older side and does need some updating.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Andrew P

Quality Inn and Suites Elizabethtown KY
270-765-4166

Reviewed 15 June 2018

About two weeks ago, we stopped here for the night on our way from Arkansas to Pennsylvania for our grandson's high school graduation. The room was clean, the breakfast the next morning was excellent, and the price was very, very reasonable. So, we booked again on our way home a few days later. This is not a fancy motel at all, but it is clean and comfortable, and we would stop there again.

Stayed: June 2018

I am glad to hear that you found our rates reasonable and the rooms clean. I will be sure to pass on your kind words.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Customer service at it's best ~ thanks Valerie for finding me the perfect room :-) Stacey was equally sweet & helpful at checkout. My room, a king single, was spacious & spotless. Fridge/micro and flat screen TV. Wifi was a little slow but that might have been weather related. Very comfortable bed with lots of fat, fluffy pillows. Generous supply of towels and plenty of hot water. My room overlooked the pool which looked inviting, and there was a lovely courtyard area as well. Automatic front doors made it easier to bring in my stuff ~ cooler, laptop, luggage, etc. loaded onto a cart. The way the hotel is set up, I had to push this fully loaded cart down two long hallways and one short one, but once I opened the door to my lovely room it was well worth the few extra steps ~ I called it exercise and enjoyed my brief stay. Didn't partake of the continental but it was well tended. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

I am glad to hear that our staff was friendly and polite. I will be sure to pass on your kind words. I am also excited that you found the bed and pillows comfortable and the pool relaxing.