“Lunch break”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Dry Ridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

After the Ark encounter, wanted to have lunch close by. Eventually settled for Cracker Barrel. Easy to park, service was quick and friendly, food was usual home cooking, no complaints here.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was the first time at Cracker Barrel in several years for milady and her curmudgeon. After a short wait for seating on this holiday weekend, we were very well-served by Makayla T, who proved to be knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. The dining room was full and very busy, so we found the modest wait for delivery of our food to be pleasantly acceptable. Milady enjoyed her hot roast beef sandwich platter, and my country-fried steak and mashed potato entree was all that I hoped it would be. With coffee and tax our bill was under $25.00.
We decided we could gladly stop at a Cracker Barrel again without waiting so many years to do so.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We ate here twice during our stay and the food and friendly service were great! The fried chicken livers were the best I’ve ever had and they gave me eight huge livers! We all ordered turnip greens and cornbread and they even brought us extra cornbread to go!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. We had a very good meal very good waitress and she very willingly accommodated us to become our photographer for the evening! We love Cracker Barrel anyway!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Both my husband and I had food that was over cooked. My pork chop was dry and my husband’s ham also was dry.
The food was just mediocre. Usually Cracker Barrel is pretty consistent but not this one. There has to be better choices.