I would not recommend this hotel if you have Gold or Platinum status with Marriott. The staff does not care about providing quality service to Marriott frequent travelers. I have Platinum status.
I had several issues on this visit. They were:
1. I had to wait in line over 10 minutes to check-in. Two desk agents were helping one family. There were several people ahead of me in line. The Manager was too busy on the phone to help people checking in.
2. I had requested extra towels prior to check-in via the Marriott app. These towels were not in my room. My wife called the front desk, and they said they would bring them. Approximately 15 minutes later, no towels. I went to the front desk and complained. The Manager and staff did not care.
3. The light in the bathroom was blinking. I had to call maintenance. Another problem.
I left a voice message with General Manager about my issues. He called back quickly. He sent a bottle of wine to the room because of the problems.
However, the next day there was a charge for room service. I assume it was the bottle of wine. The front desk removed the charge.
I do not think I will stay at this hotel in the near future. I stayed at this hotel previously, and enjoyed it.
The location is great. The views of the Ohio River are great.
Very disappointed in the customer service that I received. The front desk staff do not smile and are not friendly. Not sure what the issue(s) are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in Covington, KY, the Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter is connected to the Northern Kentucky Convention Center via skywalk making it the perfect hotel for business travelers. With 119,000 square feet of flexible event space and 30 meeting rooms, we raise the bar for meetings and events in northern Kentucky. In addition to meeting space, we have luxurious rooms and suites that blend style and comfort. Rooms include a flat-screen TV, well-lit work desk with ergonomic chair, and a coffeemaker, while some rooms also have a balcony and views of the Downtown Cincinnati skyline or Ohio River. Grab a meal at our river-view restaurant 10 West, enjoy a drink at the atrium bar, or get a workout in the fitness center and indoor lap pool. Just a short walk across the river is Cincinnati’s most exciting dining and entertainment venue, The Banks Cincinnati. Paul Brown Stadium, Great American Ball Park, and U.S. Bank Arena are all nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cincinnati At River Hotel Covington
- Marriott Hotel Covington
- Marriott Covington
- Covington Marriott