“Great Brews and Fish and Chips”

Cock and Bull Public House
Ranked #5 of 140 Restaurants in Covington
Description: Cock & Bull's flagship location in beautiful Mainstrasse Village in Covington, KY. Award-Winning Fish & Chips. 50 Taps of Local and Craft Beers. Extensive Menu. Lunch, Dinner and Late Night. Indoor and Outdoor Seating Available. Voted Northern Kentucky's #1 Fish.
Reviewed 18 June 2016

We stop here on occasion for a casual meal. The Fish and Chips are among the best in the NKY/Cincinnat area, though I understand it is a matter of preference. They have a great beer list, both draft and bottle, and a nice outdoor area when the weather allows. Service has always been great. I would definitely recommend this place for a good casual night on the town.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

In Covington for a business meeting with 7 other associates and we picked Cock and Bull for lunch as we were walking the area. Turned out to be a great pick. The food was great and the staff was very cool to interact with us as we were from out of town! I have two regrets: wish I had gotten our server's name so I could mention it here AND wish I had left him a bigger tip! He earned it! I have this issue with leaving my cell phone everywhere I go and then later remembering it and going back to get it! After we left and had walked about three blocks away we all suddenly hear someone calling my name...turn around and it is our server bringing me my phone!! Who does that?? No other place I've ever been! Now that is placing the customer first in my book!! BTW I had the fish and chips and it was really good, big portion and not greasy at all...pretty much just like what I've often had in visits to London! Normally I would have rated a Restaurant like this with "very good" but our server certainly put them over the top with his jaunt down the sidewalk with my phone...Thank You Mr. Server, whatever your name is!! You are awesome in my book!

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Had the "award winning fish"' Nothing stellar, but not bad. Nice atmosphere. Good, reliable service.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Service, dinner and drinks were great. Plenty of TV's if you want to watch a game. A bonus was that the bar/restaurant is non smoking!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Nice decor and a lot of beers...50 to be exact! I had a delicious salad for lunch! Try the buffalo chicken salad! It's so good! Good Service too!