All reviews room was clean several times a year stay there again yogurt great place to stay night's rest biscuits and gravy staff was very friendly the breakfast area half way very nice stay road noise cumberland falls easy access first floor parking lot front desk clerk
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We spent 2 nights there and thoroughly enjoyed our time. We were in the back of one of the buildings and it was so quiet, never heard the busy highway in front. Didn't hear neighbors either. The breakfast is so much better, since it was the simple style, scrambled eggs, sausage, gravy and biscuits. Too many places use those egg patties with hot peppers and etc.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Victor P, Owner at Best Western Corbin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff and I always strive to ensure that our guests are happy and Comfortable while visiting with us. It certainly means a lot when we hear such great feedback from our guests. Thank you so much.

We will look forward to seeing you again while in their area.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We always stay at Best Westerns when we travel. This was our first experience with this B/W. We stayed one night while traveling to Norwalk, Ohio. Room was clean; beds were comfortable. Internet was very slow (1 to 3 Mbps) and was almost un-usable. We thought the Room Charge was a bit high for the area. Best part of this stay was Bubby's BBQ which was recommended by the Front Desk Clerk as a dinner place. Best BBQ Buffet we've ever experienced!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Victor P, Owner at Best Western Corbin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time in providing us with your valuable comments. It is always great to hear from our guests as it helps us improvise in the area where additional focus may be required.

Please visit with us again when you are traveling in this area

Reviewed 26 October 2017

again , as usual , we were welcomed and greeted with some goodies .
the receptionist has an excellent memory .
Victor please repair , or relace the armchair in the 2 nd disabled room .
other than that , every thing was just perfect !!!!!!!!

Room Tip: all good rooms
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Victor P, Owner at Best Western Corbin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

It has been my honor for the past 17 years to have you as my very special guests (you are practically part of the family). Please accept my apologies for not meeting with you personally as we were out of town. However, we are renovating our rooms and we are replacing the carpets, furniture and lounge chairs in our King bedrooms. You will be pleasantly surprised and satisfied the next time you are visiting with us

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I was pleased with my stay at the Best Western Corbin Inn, but for the price, I would have loved to be able to use the internet. I logged in and about 5 minutes later, there was a power outage or something and that was it for the internet (and t.v.), but the t.v. came back on after a short time. If I were there for business, I would have been very disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Victor P, Owner at Best Western Corbin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Please allow me to say thank you for providing such a wonderful feedback and also allow me to apologize for the power outage that effected the internet connectivity. Though the power surge was beyond our control, I totally agree with you that Internet is an important aspect of our day to day life. Unfortunately, due to the power surge/outage, the main modem was affected negatively and it took us a while to get it up and performaning to its capacity. Please be assured that we did everything in our power in order to get things rolling as quickly as possible.

I certainly wish that you will honor us with another opportunity to serve you while visiting in this area.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The room was clean, the beds comfortable, the environment controls worked properly, and the room quiet. The staff was friendly, efficient, and accommodated our need for a ground floor room, which was much appreciated. Stayed 2 nights. Would recommend staying here if you need a room in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Victor P, Owner at Best Western Corbin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Such great comments from our guests certainly helps us stay motivated to perform to our best ability. Each day, it is our goal to exceed the expectations that our guests may have as they select us as their home away from home.
Please come and see us again when visiting this area again