All reviews country inn waffles room was clean breakfast was included great place to stay outdoor pool front desk staff room key cumberland falls convenient location would stay here again staff was friendly parking lot lobby ruby slot stop
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here rather than the more expensive place we usually stay due to the favorable reviews and a decent price. Front desk staff were pleasant. Everything appeared clean and in good working order. Bathroom seemed to have been recently remodeled with a “ modern, fashionable” sink. The sink and mirror were very pretty, but the sink was a little dysfunctional-square shaped with a very small bowl. And if you happened to turn the water on all the way, it splashed out all over. Breakfast was reasonable, coffee was mediocre. Something I have never encountered- there was no electricity in the room until you placed your room key card in a little slot on the wall. Therefore the air conditioner had not been on, so the room was hot and stuffy, also took several minutes for the air conditioner to start running. Then when it did finally run it was too loud. My husband turned it off when it was time to sleep, so soon the room was back to hot and stuffy. Probably will pay a little more for the other place next time rather than deal with the strange electrical situation and the noisy air conditioner.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
K T P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

We appreciate your feedback and take your comments and suggestions seriously. We are pleased to see that you had no issues during your stay and we hope to see you the next time you visit Corbin . We appreciate our guests such as yourselves and are so happy to have you here each time you visit.Thanks....

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised by the room remodel. I was traveling with my dog and we both felt very welcome Plenty of Drive thru choices It was raining that evening so we weren’t able to eat at a restaurant with outdoor seating

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
K T P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with your travelers. We are so pleased to have been your host for this stay and are glad to hear it was a great one. We appreciate you choosing us while traveling to Corbin Ky .

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Not worth the money we spent Uncomfortable beds. Not enough towels for me and my two girls. No elevators for the second floor. I had it booked for another night and we cancelled and went elsewhere. I do t think I will ever go to another red roof inn.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
K T P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to meet your expectations. As you mentioned,

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Great place, wonderful location, very clean, newly renovated, great pillows, a very nice breakfast, friendly staff. They were adding a new metal roof and it looked so nice and neat even with all the construction going on just an all around wonderful stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your nice feedback about The Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin KY , We are glad to know you liked the attentive service provided by our associates and had a pleasant time with us. We hope to be your hotel of choice whenever you are back in this area.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Room was clean and roomy. Staff is very friendly. I stayed with my dog and it is pet friendly. Straight drive to the falls and the national forest. We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds. There was plenty of room. Air conditioning works and is not too loud. There was not a microwave in my room but my brother said they had one in his when he stayed there so that may be something you need to request. There was a small fridge.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
K T P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Thanks
TERESA
Thank you for giving us a wonderful review on your recent stay with us.We are glad to hear that our staff have done a wonderful job in helping you out.Come back and visit us soon!